These Red Velvet Weight Watchers Muffins are the perfect little sweet treat!! My husband is a Red Velvet cake fanatic however I prefer him not to have all the calories of regular cake. Well I fell in love with making -> Lemon Weight Watchers Muffins I found in a Weight Watcher Facebook group so we decided to switch it up and try it with a Red Velvet mix.
I love how simple and quick these muffins are to whip up. My youngest actually did most of the work, all I did was grease the pan and help her fill the containers. She decided she wanted to make some heart muffins, big muffins, and little muffins cause she just couldn’t decide which she wanted to make for daddy. She has a blast mixing and scooping. I was surprised how well she did!!
Be sure to follow me on -> Pinterest for more great recipes!! Also for figuring out your Weight Watchers points be sure to re-plug the ingredients onto e-tools based on how many muffins you get out of your batch. Most times my little muffins are 1 points plus and the bigger ones 4 points plus.
Red Velvet Weight Watchers Muffins Pin Above Or Print Below:
- 1 Cake MIx Red Velvet
- 1 Low Calorie Greek Yogurt Vanilla
- 1 Cup of water
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
- Line or grease your cupcake pan
- Fill half full (These ones grow large with baking)
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Hawaiian Roll Sliders!! Plus Sweepstakes and Giveaway! - June 18, 2018
- Free Printable Chore Charts!! Perfect For Kids! - June 13, 2018
- Tips For Preparing For Free Camping! - June 12, 2018