Chocolate is a favorite of mine, so no surprise Chocolate Kodiak Muffins had to be tried, right? Plus, they are Weight Watchers points-friendly, so even better! I love that I can still enjoy treats like these with Weight Watchers!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Over the years, we have been making Weight Watchers Muffins for years, so when I saw Kodiak muffins on Instagram, I had to give these a chance! Again same as the Sprinkle Weight Watchers Kodiak muffins. Isabella loved all the measuring that we did.
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
When starting a new weight loss program or diet change, consult a doctor or physician about personal health concerns. It is a good idea to have blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and hormones checked at a physical before and during being on the WW program.
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly budget, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, Blue Plan, Green Plan, Purple Plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan is the new program launched in November 2022 similar to previous plans like WW Smartpoints, with some color plans. ( You can see the Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods 2023 -> here)
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime goal weight several times but stopped operating the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on. You stay on as a lifetime member, working towards your goal. Head on over ->here to get a month for free.
Chocolate Kodiak Muffins Ingredients:
- Eggs– I use large eggs for baking the muffins.
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce-Using sweetened applesauce will add points to the recipe due to the sugar in it.
- Brown Sugar
- Milk– I used 2% milk for my recipe; you can use lower-fat milk to reduce points, but it may change some of the consistency of the muffins.
- Kodiak Cake Chocolate Chip Power Cake Mix– You can use a different base of Kodiak pancake mix; it may change the value of your muffins.
- Baking Powder
- Baking Cocoa
How To Make Chocolate WW Kodiak Muffins:
Grease your silicone muffin pan with oil, or line your muffin pan with muffin liners. I like silicone because there is no trash! I am sure I am not the only mom who has to worry about where the kids put their garbage!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and get started on mixing.
In a bowl combine all your wet ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
Next, mix in your dry ingredients except for your sprinkles and mix well.
Bake for about 17 minutes and start to check the doneness of the muffins.
Weight Watchers Point Breakdown
Now be sure to plug in all your ingredients on your own. Some brands will vary in Weight Watchers points value, and the number of muffins you make in a batch will affect the point value. This recipe works out to be 2 Weight Watchers Points a piece.
Other Weight Watchers Muffin Recipes To Make
There is no reason to go without muffins between 3 ingredient cake mix muffins and Weight Watchers Kodiak muffins! Check out my -> Weight Watcher Muffin Recipes. My favorite part of Weight Watchers is that it’s everyday food on the plan.
WW Muffins With Greek Yogurt
- Weight Watchers Lemon Muffins
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Muffins
- WW Chocolate Muffins
- Weight Watchers Red Velvet Muffins
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
ww kodiak muffins
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
WW Chocolate Kodiak Muffins Recipe
- Grease your silicone muffin pan with oil, or line your muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and get started on mixing.
- In a bowl combine all your wet ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
- Next, mix in your dry ingredients except for your sprinkles and mix well.
- Scoop into your muffin pan. Now we use a potato scoop or an ice cream scoop the batter into the muffin pan. It makes for a much easier and cleaner process.
- Bake for about 17 minutes and start to check the doneness of the muffins.