These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins are perfect for getting you in the mood for fall! I mean, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back already! The bummer about muffins is that they aren’t always the best for your waistline.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Have you seen the Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins floating around Pinterest?? My cousin pinned this recipe from 2 Bees in a Pod, and I knew we had to try them! We are constantly whipping up the -> Lemon Muffins, so it was the perfect time to make these. I love how easy they are to make; my kids mix both batches for me!!
I hate dealing with muffin liners, so the silicone mini muffin pan gets a workout in the kitchen!! These silicone mini muffin pans are perfect for making these muffins, but a metal mini muffin pan will work just as well. Trust me these weight watchers pumpkin spice muffins will cure the pumpkin spice curing, plus pair them up with my WW Pumpkin Spice Latte!
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
When starting a new weight loss program or diet change, consult a doctor or physician about personal health concerns. It is a good idea to have blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and hormones checked at a physical before and during being on the WW program.
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly budget, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, Blue Plan, Green Plan, Purple Plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan is the new program launched in November 2022 similar to previous plans like WW Smartpoints, with some color plans. ( You can see the Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods 2023 -> here)
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime goal weight several times but stopped operating the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on. You stay on as a lifetime member, working towards your goal. Head on over ->here to get a month for free.
Pumpkin Spice WW Muffins Ingredients:
- Spice Cake Mix– You can swap this out with a different flavor of cake mix, like white or yellow, but the spice adds a good flavor to the muffins.
- Pumpkin-Be sure to use one that doesn’t have extras added to it as this will affect the calories and weight watchers points on the recipe.
How To Make Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the water and pumpkin in a mixing bowl with a whisk.
Mix your spice cake into your pumpkin and water mixture. I tend to do it slowly as the mixture thickness up, and the batter will be thick
Line with muffin liners or grease your muffin pan. With the silicone pan, I use a paper towel wettened with vegetable oil to grease the muffin cups.
Now I use a cookie scoop to fill my muffin cups up. You will want to fill about half to 3/4 full since the muffins will rise a bit. I have the worst luck with scooping even cookies or scoops of batter so this is perfect for me to use in the kitchen.
Bake for about 15-22 minutes, depending on your oven.
One of my other kitchen favorites is my oven gloves! Now I am not the most graceful in most situations. Add in a hot oven or pans; it gets even worse. I also love using these bbq gloves in the kitchen since I can grab the pain and be in better control. The kids also love using them, which is much safer than regular potholders.
Other Ingredient Options For Weight Watchers Muffins:
Use the recipe builder to recalculate the points for what you use. Despite the same flavors, brands will vary on Weight Watcher’s points.
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Vanilla Cake Mix
- Yellow Cake Mix
- Sugar-Free Cake Mixes
- Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- Mini Chocolate Chips
How to Store ww pumpkin muffins
Store in an airtight container or bag for up five days.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins Value
My pumpkin muffins with cake mix made 48 muffins for 2 points each for Weight Watchers Points. Be sure to recalculate your recipe, as points with cake mixes can vary.
Other Weight Watchers Muffin Recipes To Make
There is no reason to go without muffins between 3 ingredient cake mix muffins and Weight Watchers Kodiak muffins! Check out my -> Weight Watcher Muffin Recipes. My favorite part of Weight Watchers is that it’s everyday food on the plan.
WW Muffins With Greek Yogurt
- Weight Watchers Lemon Muffins
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Muffins
- WW Chocolate Muffins
- Weight Watchers Red Velvet Muffins
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
ww kodiak muffins
Pumpkin recipes to make
We love to cook with pumpkins, and even make pumpkin dog treats!! Check out all my pumpkin recipes!!
- Homemade Pumpkin Bread-Love everything, pumpkin spice?? This Homemade Pumpkin bread is the perfect way to bring in cooler weather or dream of fall and everything baking!!! Easy frugal bread to make and freeze!
- 2 Ingredients Pumpkin Spice Muffins-These Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers 2 weight watchers points with only three ingredients! They are the perfect pumpkin fall treat the whole family will love!
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownie-These 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies are quick and easy; low Weight Watchers points dessert! They are fudge-like in their consistency!
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together all ingredients together in bowl
- Line or grease your cupcake pan
- Fill half to 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15-22 minutes depending on your oven