This Slow Cooker Cranberry Bbq Kielbasa Recipe is such an easy tailgating appetizer to make up! Quick and easy is my go-to, I mean, who wants to miss the game by being in the kitchen all day? This also is a great party appetizer; food on toothpicks always goes over excellent!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
It is football season and holiday party season! Easy crockpot appetizers are my favorite this time of year between football and holiday parties. Crockpots are my go too, everything tastes amazing and the mess is contained.
Crockpot Cranberry Bbq Kielbasa Ingredients:
- Kielbasa is one of those meats I stock up on and keep in my freezer. Great for breakfast casseroles, sheet pans dinners, or breakfast griddle meals.
- BBQ Sauce– I used honey bbq sauce for this. You could use a spicy one if you want more of a kick to the dish.
- Cranberry Sauce– I used jellied cranberry sauce to make this. You will cut it up and slice it up before throwing it in the crockpot.
- Olive Oil
How To Make Slow Cooker Cranberry Bbq Kielbasa:
Slice up your Kielbasa into about 1-inch thick slices.
In a large frypan place about 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Brown the Kielbasa slices in the olive oil in the frying pan.
Once the Kielbasa is browned spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray, or place it in a crockpot liner.
Dump into the crockpot your Kielbasa, cranberry sauces, and bbq sauce. Break up the cranberry sauce with a fork before putting it in the crockpot.
Set your crockpot on low
Stir about every hour or so to help to combine the flavors as well!
Allow to cook for about four hours.
What is your favorite crockpot tailgating recipe?
How To store Leftover BBQ Kielbasa
Store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag in the fridge for up to five days.
How to reheat Leftover BBQ Kielbasa
Reheat in the microwave at 30-second intervals until reheated; you can add more bbq sauce if the Kielbasa seems to be a bit dry
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Other Add-Ins For Slow Cooker BBQ Kielbasa:
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
Slow Cooker Cranberry Bbq Kielbasa
- Slice up your Kielbasa in about 1 inch thick slices
- In a skillet place about 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Brown the Kielbasa slices in the olive oil
- Once the Kielbasa is browned spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray
- Dump into the crock pot your Kielbasa, cranberry sauces, and bbq sauce *note I did break up my cranberry sauce some before place it in the crock pot*
- Set your crockpot on low
- Stir about every hour or so to help to combine the flavors as well!
- Allow to cook for about 4 hours