There is no joking about this; you need this Crock Pot Ranch Chicken in your meal planning rotation! This 4 ingredient crockpot ranch chicken has only 4 ingredients and is easy to make since there are no steps! This is one of those recipes I make year-round on busy soccer nights, school nights, and even days when we just get swamped running errands.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now without the ranch seasoning being counted, you can call this crockpot ranch chicken 3 ingredients, but I count seasonings as ingredients. As busy parents, dump-it-and-let-it-cook dinners can save dinner time!
.This can be made with frozen or fresh chicken; if you make too much, the leftovers are perfect for another dinner or lunch. 4 ingredient crockpot chicken recipes are some of my favorites, I love being able to put the ingredients in the Crockpot and have the meal ready for a busy night with no extra effort.
I have a collection of crockpots as well as recipes. I love my 8-quart crockpot the most. The name of my game is to make the most food at a time and have leftovers. This will also work in a 6-quart crockpot reasonably easily.
Crockpot Ranch Chicken Ingredients:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts– You could use thighs, but the mixture will be greaser from the fat of the chicken. And bone-in chicken, but you must pick off the meat from the bone and be careful of bones falling into the mixture.
- Cream of Chicken Soup– I have also made this with cream of potato before. You can use cream of mushroom, but that is not one my family likes.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning– You can use packets or dry ranch seasoning from a container to make this. I have a container of dry ranch seasoning because of how much we use.
How To Make slow cooker Ranch Chicken:
Turn your crockpot on low.
Spray Crockpot with a non-stick spray or line with a crockpot liner; trust me this step makes cleanup a breeze.
Mix the cream of chicken, milk, ranch powder, salt, and pepper together in the crockpot.
I use a one-to-one ratio for milk and soup. I use a can of soup paired with milk, depending on how much chicken I make. Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes on low.
Place chicken breast in the mixture and leave on low for 3-6 hours; this cooking time depends on how hot or fast your slow cooker cooks.
Be sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure the meat is cooked all the way through, and your breasts will fall apart when they are done.
I also take easy dinner to the next level and serve this up with rice from a rice cooker!! I mean, is there a better sight than two appliances making your dinner with little effort?
What is your favorite Crock-Pot chicken recipe?? We also make Ranch Chicken on the stove (See recipe -> here)
How To Store Leftover Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for three days.
I have not frozen this before, but If you are to freeze it, make sure there is plenty of sauce with the chicken in the air-tight container, which is thawed before reheating.
What To Serve With Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- Over Egg Noodles
- Over Rice
- Green Salad
- Cheesy Monkey Bread
- Shredded into a casserole
Recipes Using Ranch Seasoning
Ranch seasoning is one of those seasonings that are versatile and that kids love! Works perfectly in main dishes and side dishes.
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Stove Top Ranch Chicken
- Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Weight Watchers Ranch Chicken
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Instant Pot Ranch Chicken
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- Easy Dessert Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Angel Food Cake Mix Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Crock Pot Ranch Chicken
- Turn Crock Pot on low
- Spray Crock Pot with spray
- Mix the cream of chicken, ranch, and milk together. I use a one to one ration for the milk and soup. Depending on how much chicken I am making I use a can of soup paired with a can of milk. Let the mixture sit for about 15-30 minutes on low.
- Place chicken breast in mixture and leave on low for 3-6 hours depending on how fast your crock pot cooks.