This Easy Homemade Ramen Recipe is perfect for a winter dinner or when you feel blah! I hate making regular ramen or even a cup of noodles. I had never realized how easy it is to make ramen at home.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now ramen is one of those perfect comfort foods. Whether it’s cold weather, a cold, or a hangover, something just hits the spot! I plan to make this again with chicken instead of beef since that’s what the kids would prefer.
Homemade Ramen Recipe Ingredients:
- Minced Garlic
- Peas and Carrots
- Chicken Broth
- Beef Bouillon Cube
- Chow Mien Stir-Fry Noodles
- USDA Beef Eye of Round Steak– I usedthe cut thin, and it was perfect for the ramen.
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Sesame Oil
Optional toppings are chives, eggs (we dropped the ball on this one), cumin, chili powder, chili paste, sriracha, and almost anything else you can think of.
How TO Make Homemade Ramen:
Get a large pot and pour into the pot your Water, broth, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, beef bouillon cube, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
Bring the pot to a boil.
While your water is coming to a boil, slice your meat how you would like it. We still cut ours thinner than how it came.
Once your water is boiling drop your meat into the pot of water.
Once your meat has cooked drop in your chow mien noodles, be sure to watch them.
They only need two or three minutes of boiling to be done.
Serve and enjoy as is or top with more!
This ramen is topped with Chili Powder, Chili Paste, Sriracha Sauce, and Dried Cilantro!! The perfect way to spice it up!!
How To Store Leftover Ramen
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
Easy Homemade Ramen Recipe
- Get a large pot and pour into the pot your Water, broth, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Beef bouillon cube, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Bring the pot to a boil.
- While your water is coming to a boil slice your meat how you would like it. We still sliced ours thinner than how it came.
- Once your water is boiling drop your meat into the pot of water.
- Once your meat has cooked drop in your chow mien noodles. Be sure to watch them they only need two or three minutes boiling to be done. *ours ended up a smidge overdone*
- Serve and enjoy as is or top with more!