Fall is coming, so it’s time to start finding some new WW Pumpkin recipes to try out! My oldest, Kylie, is obsessed with everything pumpkin this time of year. She has already told me that Pumpkin Lattes are in our future this fall!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now baked goods are what screams fall, and fall weather is here. I love to find low Weight Watchers Smartpoints recipes to help me stay on plan. I love that WW allows the freedom to build what you want into your plan.
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly allowance, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, blue plan, green plan, purple plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan launched in November 2022 is similar to WW Smartpoints, with some color plans.
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime a couple of times but stopped working the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on. Head on over ->here to get a month for free.
My Favorite Weight watchers Pumpkin Recipes:
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Doughnuts-This is just as easy as pumpkin cookies; only use a yellow cake mix with pumpkin. You can use a spice or chocolate cake mix to change the flavor. The batter is thick but using a bag to make the Pumpkin Doughnuts makes it very easy! Get the recipe -> here.
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies -Combine a can of pumpkin with a brownie mix to make this tasty fall treat! They are thick and gooey too! Grab the recipe-> here!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins-Weight Watchers Pumpkin muffins with two ingredients and a bit of water make the perfect low-point treat. Using a spice cake mix adds an amazing fall taste to the pumpkin! Get the recipe -> here.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Cookies -Mix a box of spice cake mix with a can of pumpkin! This makes the easiest Pumpkin Cookies, and they are full of flavor as well, the perfect easy fall dessert. Get the recipe -> here.
More Weight Watchers Pumpkin Recipes:
- Pumpkin Pie Mousse– Easy to make and perfect easy pumpkin dessert for a fall get-together.
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie-Easy holiday pie to make for get-togethers that will help you stay on track.
- Tasty Pumpkin Pie Tarts– Low-point individual treats made out of wonton wrappers.
What are your go-to Weight Watchers Pumpkin recipes? Any other fall favorite recipes?
Other Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
These are all recipes made in my kitchen, and most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.