This Easy Crock Pot Ham goes perfectly for Thanksgiving dinner and not just to be made up for Easter dinner!! We whipped up a Ham for our Christmas dinner and it is always easy to whip up in the crockpot! Plus it frees up space in the oven when we make the crock pot ham. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Ham has always been a favorite food of mine. The mom in me loves that right now I can stock up when it’s on sale and it can be made into different meals later in the week as leftovers. It’s a great idea to buy a couple right now while they are on sale and freeze them for later in the year to make for a big dinner. A couple years ago I discovered Crock Pot Ham. The best part it is super easy to make!
Now you may have remembered I have talked about my 8 quart crock pot, well having one this size in your kitchen makes this so much easier to do!! We did foil wrap it on the top to create the seal since the bone stuck up to keep the moisture in, the ham I got was a smidge too big. If you have a larger family or feed large crowds you need a crock pot this size! I use mine to make shredded chicken, soups, crockpot appetizers and so much more! Amazon is where I ordered my 8-quart crock pot from since I couldn’t find one in the store. Plus when you order from Amazon you don’t even have to leave the house, just order and bam UPS man is saving dinner time for you when you use Amazon Prime 2 day delivery! (Don’t have Prime?? You NEED for easy online shopping!!)
Crock Pot Ham Ingredients:
- One Ham
- 1 Can of Pineapple slices
- Nonstick spray
Crock Pot Ham Directions:
Spray your crockpot with nonstick spray.
Place your ham inside of the crock pot
Using toothpicks stick the pineapple slices to the ham and if you want to pour in the juice to the bottom of the pan for more flavor.
Cover with the lid if it fits or you can use foil to make your own lid
Cook on low 4-6 hours and remove to serve.
Great Recipes To Make With Leftover Ham:
What is your favorite way to cook ham?
Easy Crock Pot Ham
- Spray your crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Place your ham inside of the crock pot
- Using toothpicks stick the pineapple slices to the ham and if you want pour in the juice to the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with lid if it fits or use the foil to make your own lid
- Cook on low 4-6 hours and remove to serve.
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- What To Do At Coldwater Lake In Mount St Helens National Park - February 15, 2019
- Why I Don’t Regret Paying For Weight Watchers aka WW All These Years - February 14, 2019
- Tips To Pay Off Debt Faster! - February 13, 2019