This Easy Crock Pot Ham goes perfectly for Thanksgiving dinner and not just to be made up for Easter dinner!! Now my family even whips up a Ham for our Christmas dinner. I love how easy it is in the crockpot! Plus, it frees up space in the oven when we make the crockpot ham.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Ham has always been a favorite food of mine. The mom in me loves that right now, I can stock up when it’s on sale, and it can be made into different meals later in the week as leftovers. It’s a great idea to buy a couple while they are on sale and freeze them for later in the year to make for a big dinner. A couple of years ago, I discovered Crockpot Ham.
Fix-it and Forget-it Christmas Cookbook: 600 Slow Cooker Holiday RecipesHoliday Slow Cooker: 100 Incredible and Festive Recipes for Every CelebrationThe Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays: 140 Step-by-Step Recipes for Simple, Scrumptious Celebrations
Crock Pot Ham Ingredients:
- Ham– I use a bone in ham when I make this. My mom has done a spiral ham, but it tends to be harder to remove from the crockpot.
- Pineapple Slices–You could use fresh pineapple, and I used canned dice pineapple so that I can use the juices as well.
Del Monte Canned Fruit – 3 Pack Bulk Del Monte Pineapple Slices In Juice (45.75 oz Total)Royal R820 Plain Round Toothpicks, Pack of 800Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray – Purely Olive Oil – Superior No Stick With Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Net Wt. 5 OZ (141 g) Each – Pack of 2
How To Make Crock Pot Ham:
Spray your crockpot with nonstick spray, or line it with a crockpot bag.
Place your ham inside the crock pot. Now you may have remembered I have talked about my 8 quart crock pot, well having one this size in your kitchen makes this so much easier to do!! We did foil wrap it on the top to create the seal since the bone stuck up to keep the moisture in; the ham I got was a smidge too big. I use my 8 quart crockpot to make shredded chicken, soups, crockpot appetizers and so much more!
Using toothpicks stick the pineapple slices to the ham and if you want to pour in the juice to the bottom of the pan for more flavor.
Cover with the lid if it fits or you can use foil to make your own lid.
Cook on low 4-6 hours and remove to serve.
How To Store Leftover Ham
Remove your ham from the bone and trim any excess fat. Cut the leftover ham pieces and store them in an air-tight container. This can be in an airtight container or a zip-lock bag. You can keep the bone in leftover ham recipes or toss the bone. A ham bone can not be given to dogs; it is unsafe for dogs to chew on it as it will break and harm their digestive system.
Ham can be stored in the fridge for up to five days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Great Recipes For Ham
- Coca-Cola Ham– Use Coca-Cola with brown sugar to make this tasty crockpot ham for Christmas Dinner.
- Crockpot Ham Recipe– Use pineapple chunks and pineapple juice to make this easy ham. Just a ham and a can of pineapples these simple ingredients make for a juicy ham.
- Bourbon and Honey Slow Cooker Ham– Using bourbon paired with honey makes for a delicious ham.
- Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ham- Use the flavoring of Dr. Pepper to add flavor to your ham for the holidays!
- Smoked Coca-Cola Ham– Use a Coca-Cola Brine paired with the flavor of a smoker to make a tasty dish.
- Easy Smoked Ham– The sweet flavor of pineapple pairs with the slow smoking process of a pellet grill for a unique main dish for a holiday dinner.
- Instant Pot Ham-Done in just 30 minutes with a delicious glaze that everyone will love, Instant Pot Ham recipe makes dinner or your next holiday meal easy!
Recipes using Leftover Ham:
- Easy One Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles
- Ham Pot Pie
- Cheesy Ham Noodle Casserole
- Crockpot Ham And Bean Soup
- Ham Cheesy Broccoli Soup
What To Serve With Ham:
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole
- Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings Recipe
- Deviled Eggs
What is your favorite way to cook ham?
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
Easy Crock Pot Ham
- Spray your crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Place your ham inside of the crock pot
- Using toothpicks stick the pineapple slices to the ham and if you want pour in the juice to the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with lid if it fits or use the foil to make your own lid
- Cook on low 4-6 hours and remove to serve.