A Mermaid Water Cocktail is the perfect way to take yourself to a tropical location all while sitting on your porch or in your home! You don’t have to go on a tropical getaway to have a tropical cocktail, you can whip them up at home! Making cocktails at home can be budget-friendly as well.
Thank you to Torani for sponsoring this Mermaid Water Cocktail post and hosting the giveaway. #AToraniVacation (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now I don’t know about where you live, but here cocktails are crazy expensive when you go out! Since I made my first cocktail, Frozen Bananas Foster Cocktail, using Torani syrup, I have had fun finding ways to blend more flavors to make amazing cocktails. Summer officially hit, meaning we are BBQing and spending more time outdoors! What better way to ring in summer than a nice tropical cocktail?
Mermaid Water Cocktail Ingredients:
- Vodka– I have made this with regular vodka and whipped vodka both were great.
- Lime Syrup
- Blue Curacao Syrup
- Lemon Syrup
- Ginger Ale With Lemonade
How to make Mermaid Water Cocktail:
Pour ice into your glass.
Measure out one ounce of each syrup and vodka
Pour the Torani Blue Curacao Syrup into the glass over your ice.
You can see how thick the Torani Blue Curacao Syrup is!
Next, using a spoon, pour over the back of the spoon in Torani Lime Syrup, by pouring over the spoon helps to layer the color of the flavors better! I loved this trick that my girlfriend taught me, who was a bartender before.
Next, wipe off the spoon and then pour over the back of the spoon in Torani Lemon Syrup.
Next, pour in your vodka and slowly fill the remaining of the glass with the Ginger Ale Lemonade.
I love how the color blends together as you pour in the Ginger Ale! Now I made this when I had another family over for dinner! Let’s say the other mom and I loved throwing the umbrellas in our drinks and sitting on the deck talking while the kids played and we visited! Plus, if you keep little umbrellas at home, you can drop them in cocktails to increase the tropical effect!
OTHER COCKTAIL RECIPES TO CHECK OUT
- Margarita Bucket Drinks
- Mike A Rite Margaritas
- Strawberry Creamsicle Cocktail
- 12th Man Cocktail
- Frozen Banana Foster
*This post had a giveaway in June of 2018
Mermaid Water Cocktail The Perfect Summer Cocktail
- Pour ice into your glass
- Measure out one ounce of each syrup and vodka
- Pour the Torani Blue Curacao Syrup into the glass over your ice
- Next using a spoon pour over the back of the spoon in Torani Lime Syrup, by pouring over the spoon it helps to layer the color of the flavors better! I loved this trick my girlfriend taught me who was a bartender before.
- Next, wipe off the spoon and then pour over the back of the spoon in Torani Lemon Syrup.
- Next, pour in your vodka and slowly fill the remaining of the glass with the Ginger Ale Lemonade.
- I love how the color blends together as you pour in the Ginger Ale!