A good Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Recipe has been on my list of healthy foods I wanted to try! I have to say they did not disappoint, plus they worked out to low-weight watcher points.
Thank you to Power XL Products for providing me with a sample for my review. All opinions are truthful to my experience with the product. (I have included affiliate links to the products. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I found that the egg-shaped air fryers were never large enough for my family or cooked correctly due to their shape! I’ve been amazed at how much the PowerXL Air Fryer Pro Review can do! I was drawn to the fact it had trays that pulled in and out, making more significant amounts of food to be cooked in one shot. Add into that it is a 7-in-1 multi cooker it is incredible!!
Specifics on PowerXL Air Fryer Pro:
- 7-in-1 MULTI-COOKING CONVENIENCE: The PowerXL AIrfryer PRO 8 QT is a state-of-the-art electric air fryer & multi-cooker that replaces a toaster and convection oven, deep fryer, rotisserie oven, dehydrator oven, pizza grill & microwave. It does all of the thinking for you and shuts off automatically to prevent overcooking.
- BEST FRYING EXPERIENCE – FAMILY SIZE: Food cooks by a whirlwind of superheated hot air— no oil, butter, or lard required. You get even cooking and an all-over crisp with less fat and up to 80% fewer calories. Fried food gets the same golden fried taste and texture, and roasts cook to succulent, juicy perfection in minutes
- 7 One-Touch Digital Pre-Sets – Rotisserie Set With 10 Rotisserie Skewers
- Rotating Mesh Basket With Easy Fetch Tool
- Easy Clean-Up Drip Tray Catches Fat & Grease
- 8 Qt. Air Fryers Easy Load Basket With
- Cool-to-the-Touch EZ Grip Handle
- Digital Timer with Automatic Shut Off
- Super Heated Air up to 400° –
- 3 Bonus Eric Theiss Cookbooks with Easy to Follow Step-by-Step Air Frying Recipes, Dehydration Recipes, and Rotisserie Recipes.
You can order the Air Fryer on the PowerXL Products on Amazon -> here. Plus PowerXL Products has a lot of Air Fryer accessories and other kitchen appliances on their website. (Check it out on their Amazon store -> here)
PowerXL 8 QT Family Sized Power AirFryer Pro With 7 in 1 Cooking Features with Professional Dehydrator and RotisseriePowerXL Air Fryer Pro 6 Qt with 7 in 1 Cooking Features with RotisseriePowerXL Power AirFryer 5.3 Quart Black
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Ingredients:
How To Make Air Fryer Zucchini Chips:
Slice your zucchini into thin slices.
In a bowl, break your egg and whisk up the yolk.
Mix your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings using a second bowl. For this part, I used a fork.
Spray your air fryer racks with a non-stick spray.
Dip a zucchini slice into your egg yolk and ensure it is fully covered.
Use a fork to lift the egg-covered zucchini into your breading and flip it over until it is coated.
Place your breading-coated zucchini onto your Air Fryer rack
Repeat until all your zucchini is covered and spread out on the racks.
Once your racks are in your air fryer, close the door and set it to 400 degrees and 20 minutes.
When the timer goes off, ensure your chip is crisp enough to your liking.
What do you make in your air fryer?
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Weight Watchers Breakdown
Be sure to recalculate your points with the brands you use and the quantities. Both these factors can alter the Weight Watchers points value.
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Recipe
- Slice your zucchini into thin slices.
- In a bowl break your egg and whisk up the yolk.
- Using a second bowl mix together your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings, I just used a fork for this part.
- Spray your air fryer racks with a non-stick spray.
- Dip a slice of zucchini into your egg yolk and make sure it is fully covered.
- Use a fork to lift the egg covered zucchini into your breading and flip it over until it is coated.
- Place your breading coated zucchini onto your Air Fryer rack
- Repeat until all your zucchini is covered and spread out on the racks.
- Once your racks are in your air fryer close the door and set it to 400 degrees and 20 minutes.
- When the timer goes off make sure your chip is crispy enough to your liking.