Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes… would you have believed making such an easy side dish like this used to scare me. Thankfully as I have started to cook more, I am broadening my horizons, and let me say these are now a top requested side for dinners by all three kids!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
We love to pick up baby potatoes or mini potatoes at our farm stand!! I love to find new ways to cook them and this has become our go-to dish to make with either steaks or chicken breasts. The kids love them and always go back for seconds of the potatoes as well.
Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes Ingredients:
How To Make Roast Baby Potatoes:
In an over-the-sink strainer, rinse off the baby potatoes and allow them to dry completely.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
Wrap a cookie sheet in tin foil
On a cutting board, cut your baby potatoes in half
Lay out the halves of the potatoes on the cookie sheet
Cut up the green onions
Drizzle the potatoes in avocado oil. You could also put the potatoes in a large mixing bowl to coat them in the seasoning and the oil if you don’t want to drizzle them.
Sprinkle with seasonings, green onions, and parmesan cheese if you want
Bake in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes until they are done; I stick a fork softly into mine to tell if they are done.
Do you cook baby potatoes? What seasonings do you put on your Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes?
Other Potato Recipes To Check Out
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- KFC Potato Bowls
- Sheet Pan Sausage And Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Potato And Sausage Soup
- Grandmas Potato Salad
Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes
- In an over the sink strainer rinse off the baby potaotes and pat them dry
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Wrap a cookie sheet in tin foil
- On a cutting board cut your baby potatoes in half
- Lay out the halves of the potatoes on the cookie sheet
- Cut up the green onions
- Drizzle the potatoes in avocado oil
- Sprinkle with seasonings, green onions, and parmesan cheese if you want
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes till they are done, I stick a fork softly into mine to tell if they are done or not.