This Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe is one of my favorite Air Fryer recipes! I love how easy it is to make and that the kids eat the whole dinner every time. Chicken is one of those lean proteins I can get the entire family to eat, so it’s a total win.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now I have fallen in love with using my air fryer; as the weather has gotten warmer, I especially love that it doesn’t heat up my house either! I will admit, I use mine a lot to heat frozen chicken tenders from the store and potatoes like tater tots. One day Isabella pointed out that we could make our own so we did. We had made Air Fryer Chicken Tenders, so making our favorite Italian dinner Chicken Parmesan wasn’t hard.
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
When starting a new weight loss program or diet change, consult a doctor or physician about personal health concerns. It is a good idea to have blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and hormones checked at a physical before and during being on the WW program.
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly budget, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, Blue Plan, Green Plan, Purple Plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan is the new program launched in November 2022 similar to previous plans like WW Smartpoints, with some color plans. ( You can see the Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods 2023 -> here)
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime goal weight several times but stopped operating the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on. You stay on as a lifetime member, working towards your goal. Head on over ->here to get a month for free.
Air Fryer Parmesan Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken Tenderloins-Use boneless skinless chicken breasts that can be sliced into these to be zero weight watchers points.
- Parmesan Cheese
- Plain Breadcrumbs
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan:
Spray your racks to the air fryer with a non-stick spray. This will help to make sure that the breading won’t stick to the trays.
In a bowl combine your Parmesan Cheese, Breadcrumbs, Parsley, Garlic Salt, and Ground Pepper. Mix it all, I used a fork to break up any clumps of cheese.
Crack your egg into a separate bowl; this will be used for an egg wash. You can either dip or bathe your chicken before the breading.
Beat your egg with a fork; I started with one egg. I realized I needed more and added a second egg.
Use a basting brush to brush the egg onto your chicken breasts or a fork to dip the chicken.
After the chicken is coated in eggs, drag the chicken through the breading until it is well coated.
Lay your chicken out on your Air Fryer trays.
Repeat until all the chicken breasts are coated and ready to bake.
Now I used an Air Fryer that PowerXL sent me, and you can order them on Amazon -> here. I had an egg-shaped air fryer before, but with family’s size is, the rack is the way to go for cooking lots of food at once.
PowerXL 8 QT Family Sized Power AirFryer Pro With 7 in 1 Cooking Features with Professional Dehydrator and RotisseriePowerXL Air Fryer Pro 6 Qt with 7 in 1 Cooking Features with RotisseriePowerXL Power AirFryer 5.3 Quart Black
Turn your Air Fryer to 350 degrees. I started mine at 20 minutes and kept an eye on how they were cooking. The thinner the chicken, the faster it will cook.
Be sure to use a meat thermometer (Find it -> here on Amazon) to ensure your chicken is cooked to 165 degrees.
Serve and enjoy!!
We paired ours up with spaghetti and a green salad!!
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVER Air Fryer Chicken PARMESAN
You can store leftover casserole in an air-tight container for up to three days in the ridge. If freezing leftover casserole it can be kept in the freezer for up to 30 days.
Storing leftovers properly requires the right tools! My preferred storage method is if the leftovers can be sealed in a food saver. If not, then an air-tight container or Ziploc bag for the fridge is the way I go. The air-tight container and a freezer Ziploc bag are the next best bet for freezing the leftovers. I also use a food scale to measure portions into serving sizes.
HOW TO REHEAT CHICKEN PARMESAN
The best way to reheat chicken parmesan is to put it in a preheated oven or even in the air fryer!
What To Serve With Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan:
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Bread
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Cesar Salad
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Tomato Caprese
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Weight Watchers Points Break Down:
I just took how many servings it made when I dished out. Be sure to replug the ingredients independently, as some brands will have different points values.
What is your go-to Air Fryer Chicken dinner recipe?
Other Variations Of Chicken Parmesan:
Chicken Parmesan is one of those dishes that the whole family and the kids will love! If you want more variations and tips on Chicken Parmesan, check out Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes. (see the post -> here)
- Chicken Parmesan Skillet Dinner
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Spray your racks to the air fryer with a non-stick spray, this will help to make sure that the breading won’t stick to the trays.
- In a bowl combine your Parmesan Cheese, Breadcrumbs, Parsley, Garlic Salt, and Ground Pepper. Mix it all, I used a fork to break up any clumps of cheese.
- Crack your egg into a separate bowl, this will be used for an egg wash to either drip or bath your chicken before the breading.
- Beat your egg with a fork, I started with one egg and add a second as I realized one wouldn’t be enough for my chicken to coat it all.
- Use a basting brush to brush the egg on to your chicken breasts, or use a fork to dip the chicken.
- After the chicken is coated in eggs drag the chicken through the breading until it is well coated.
- Lay your chicken out on your Air Fryer trays.
- Repeat until all the chicken breasts are coated and ready to bake.
- Turn your Air Fryer to 350 degrees. I started mine at 20 minutes and kept an eye on how they were cooking. The thinner the chicken the faster it will cook.
- Be sure to use a meat thermometer to make sure your chicken cooked to 160 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!!