This Easy One-Pot Cheesy Ham And Noodles is the perfect weeknight dinner that the family will love. It’s no secret that I am one easy dinner recipe-loving mom. This was a recipe that came from a fellow busy mom that has saved dinner many times.
This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now I don’t know about you, but noodles, cheese, and protein is something all my kids can agree on. Kylie went to a friend’s house for a sleepover a couple of months ago and came home raving about her easy dinner. The best part was she said she could make it herself!
Easy One Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles Ingredients:
- No-Yolk Egg Noodles-You can use any yolkless noodles; I use the store brand version often with no issues.
- Alfredo Sauce– Now, if you haven’t made alfredo sauce, you should try it; I love to make Homemade Alfredo Sauce!
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cubed Ham
- Minced Garlic
How To Make One Pot Cheesy Ham And Noodles
Bring a pot of water to a boil
Boil up your No Yolk Egg Noodles until they are tender
Strain your noodles over the sink
In the pan with a bit of minced garlic, warm up your ham
*My ham had some excess moisture, so I dumped it into the noodles*
Pour your alfredo sauce into the pot to start to warm up on low, or combine with your ham if it wasn’t watery
Dump your noodle into the mixture, including the ham if you haven’t already
Mix in the amount of cheese you want, I did about 8 ounces in ours
Serve and enjoy!
.What do you make with No-Yolk Egg Noodles??
Other no yolk Noodle Recipes To Check Out
- One-Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles– Use egg noodles paired with alfredo sauce and cheese to make this unique pasta dish.
- Easy Cheesy Ham Noodle Casserole– Easy to make with egg noodles and leftover ham! Add vegetables and cheese for this easy dinner!
- Chicken Parmesan Bake– Use shredded chicken with egg noodles and pasta sauce to make this amazing casserole for dinner.
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole-Transform leftover turkey into a delicious and comforting meal with this easy turkey noodle casserole recipe! Quick and satisfying weeknight dinner.
- Friendship Casserole Casserole– Perfect casserole for your house and a friend! Use egg noodles, ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and shredded cheese to make this frugal dinner.
- Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup-Make on the stovetop to make the whole house smell incredible; this is the perfect cold weather soup.
- Smoked Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe– Use a large stock pot to boil down a smoked turkey carcass to make the broth for this amazing turkey leftover soup recipe.
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff-Make this dish at home easily for a classic comfort food.
- Tuna Casserole– A family classic using egg noodles, tuna fish, and cornflakes to make this dinner. The recipe works out to be frugal using pantry items.
Easy One Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Boil up your No Yolk Egg Noodles until they are tender
- Strain your noodles over the sink
- In the pan with a bit of minced garlic warm up your ham
- *My ham had some excess moisture so I dumped it into the noodles*
- Pour your alfredo sauce into the pot to start to warm up on low, or combine with your ham if it wasn’t watery
- Dump your noodle into the mixture, including the ham if you haven’t already
- Mix in the amount of cheese you want, I did about 8 ounces in ours
- Serve and enjoy!