I have this thing, I love bread and cheese!! Now I know everything in moderation is the key to life but sometimes you just gotta have it!! One of my family’s favorites is cheesy monkey bread!! It’s so easy Kylie has been known to do most of the steps to whip up a batch of it for her friends.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now, this was my first time using a new pan. I didn’t watch my cooking very well so the outside got overdone but it was still amazing and was devoured!!! Now shopping markdowns are nothing new to my family, the kids all know how to divide and conquer in the grocery store, and what tags to look for. We typically will pair up this monkey bread with either pasta night or pizza night, and there are never leftovers!! Thanks to A Thrifty Mom for the great idea, hard to believe we have been making this for five years now!
Easy Cheesy Monkey Bread Ingredients:
Easy Cheesy Monkey Bread Directions:
Use 2 tablespoons butter to grease the pan the bundt pan. This can be ackward to do, you can also rub a stick of butter around instead of measuring it.
Season the bottom of the pan with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Start to melt down the remaining butter.
Open your can of biscuits.
Peel off one biscuit smash it down
Put on pizza sauce and cheese (if you want other things as well)
Pinch off the biscuit and place it smooth side down in the groove of the bundt pan
Repeat until all biscuits are done and spaced out in the pan
Then melt the rest of the butter and pastry brush over the biscuits
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes till top is a rich golden brown color
Then flip onto a plate to serve!!
What to serve with Cheesy Monkey Bread
- Homemade Garlic Parmesan Dipping Oil
- Friendship Casserole
- Homemade Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
- Chicken Parmesan Cheese Bake
- Cheesy Italian Sausage Pasta Bake
Other Pillsbury Bread Recipes To Check Out:
I love to use Pillsbury products to pair with dinners. While they are great, they are also great to make into other dishes. (see my full list of recipes -> HERE)
- Pillsbury Doughnuts-Use biscuit dough to make doughnuts in the oven, on the stove, in an air fryer, or in a waffle maker!
- Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread– Use a bundt pan to make this easy side dish using balls of biscuit dough.
- Cheesy Monkey Bread– Use a bunt pan to make this easy dish that is cheesy and perfect for an Italian dinner theme night!
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole– Use Pillsbury ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls and dress them up in this easy casserole breakfast!
Easy Cheesy Monkey Bread
- Use 2 tablespoons butter to grease the pan the pan
- Season the bottom of the pan with Italian seasoning and garlic powder
- Start to melt down the remaining butter
- Open your can of biscuits
- Peel off one biscuit smash it down
- Put on pizza sauce and cheese (if you want other things as well)
- Pinch off the biscuit and place it smooth side down in the groove of the bundt pan
- Repeat until all biscuits are done and spaced out in the pan
- Then melt the rest of the butter and pastry brush over the biscuits
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes till top is a rich golden brown color.
- Then flip onto a plate to serve!!