This Chicken Parmesan Cheese Bake is a huge hit with my kids for dinner! I personally as a mom love how easy it is to make. Pasta bakes are one of those meals my kids will always eat. Perfect for crazy soccer practice nights!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now I always make sure I have some -> Crock Pot Shredded Chicken in the freezer!!! Kylie has decided we need to call this dish lasagna; I am just excited it’s a dinner all three kids love!
It is the perfect quick and easy dinner, with soccer practice, afterschool clubs, homework, and life nights being crazy, but a good dinner is essential. This Chicken Parmesan Cheese Bake Casserole is perfect for the whole family!! Throw pasta, sauce, chicken, and cheese in a casserole dish for a weeknight dinner!
Chicken Parmesan Cheese Bake Ingredients:
- Shredded Chicken
- Spaghetti Sauce– Using a sauce with veggies is a good way to get more vegetables into the kids as well.
- Minced Garlic
- Egg Noodles
- Minced Onion
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
How To Make Chicken Parmesan Cheese Bake:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Start a pot of boiling water to cook the egg noodles.
Strain noodles when they are done. in an over-the-sink strainer.
In your pot, mix the pasta away from the heat and the butter and parmesan cheese.
In another pan, mix the chicken with the sauce and seasonings.
*Kepp the mozzarella cheese off to the side*
Mix the noodles with the sauce mixture until mixed well
Spray your baking pan with a nonstick spray. I made mine in a 2.5 Quart Pryex dish. I love that the lids make for easy storage of leftovers.
Spread the mixture into the pan.
Top the dish with mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted or freeze for later.
What is your go-to easy weeknight dinner?? Do you make any Chicken Parmesan Cheese Casseroles?
How To Store Chicken Parmesan Bake
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge and eat within 3 to 4 days. You can reheat in either the oven or microwave.
Storing leftovers properly requires the right tools! My preferred storage method is if the leftovers can be sealed in a food saver. If not, then an air-tight container or Ziploc bag for the fridge is the way I go. The air-tight container and a freezer Ziploc bag are the next best bet for freezing the leftovers. I also use a food scale to measure portions into serving sizes.
Other Variations Of Chicken Parmesan:
Chicken Parmesan is one of those dishes that the whole family and the kids will love! If you want more variations and tips on Chicken Parmesan, check out Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes. (see the post -> here)
- Chicken Parmesan Skillet Dinner
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Chicken Parmesan Cheese Bake
- Begin by boiling and shredding your chicken, or if you have it frozen thawing it out.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Start a pot of water boiling and cook the egg noodles.
- Strain noodles when they are done.
- In your pot combine together the pasta away from the heat and mix in the butter and parmesan cheese.
- In another pan mix together the chicken with the sauce and seasonings, keep the mozzarella cheese to the side.
- Mix the noodles with the sauce mixture until mixed well
- Spray your baking pan with a nonstick spray.
- Spread the mixture into the pan.
- Top the dish with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted or freeze for later.