Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Dipping Oil is the perfect dipping oil to make at home when getting together. This paired up perfectly with the Sourdough we had from Wildgrain when they sent us a box of bread.
All opinions are truthful to my experience with the product. This post contains affiliate links that will earn me a small commission when used to order from Wildgrain. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
We tried out the sourdough rolls a couple of weeks ago and loved them! I love baking but making bread from scratch is not my strong suit! I love the bread we get from Wildgrain, I don’t have to do much prep work, and the house smells fantastic from fresh-baked bread. (Head on over -> here to see my review or head on over here and use code CEG10 to save $10 on your first order!) These loaves of bread have been amazing for our weeknight dinners; I love the bread with our dinners.
Sun Dried Tomato Garlic Dipping Oil Ingredients:
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil– You can use regular olive oil, but I am slightly obsessed with garlic and love to use this oil whenever I can.
- Dried Tomatoes– These will rehydrate a bit in the oil.
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese-I like to get a wedge to shred myself or you can use a bag of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Wildgrain Sourdough Bread
How To Make Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Dipping Oil:
In a small mixing bowl pour in your garlic-infused olive oil and place in your sundried tomatoes.
Sundried tomatoes will come in oil or dry in a pouch, I used the ones in a pouch. If using the ones in oil, strain them and place them into the garlic oil.
Allow to set about ten minutes and then add in your other seasonings.
Mix everything well in your mixing bowl.
Preheat your oven, and once the oven is ready, bake your bread according to the directions. I baked mine on a pizza stone, but a baking sheet will work just as well.
Allow your bread to cool enough to slice.
Slice and serve!
I moved my dipping oil into another bowl to serve with the bread and made individual bowls for the kids who may double-dip by doing this as well.
How To Store Garlic Dipping Oil
Store in a clean glass container that is air tight and place the container in the fridge. You can store and use it within seven days of making the oil.
Who Is Wildgrain?
Wildgrain was founded to create clean and high-quality carbs! Their recipes are focused on clean ingredients with artisanal processes that have essential nutrition benefits! They partner with small bakers and pasta makers all over the United States.
How Does Wildgrain Work?
1 Start out your membership and choose a mixed box or baker box.
2 Your box is delivered right to your door every month frozen.
3 Keep the delivery in your freezer until you are ready to bake and serve! The items are pulled frozen or semi-thawed; they all have individual directions on right on the packages. And then they are baked in the oven!
What Is In The Wildgrain Box:
- The Mixed Wildgrain Box has an assortment of hand-cut pasta, sourdough bread, and artisanal pastries.
- The Bakery Box is an assortment of sourdough bread with artisanal pastries.
- Wild Grain is a monthly membership, but you can cancel anytime with no penalty! Your box will come once a month,, and the items are easy to remove from the box and slide into your freezer.
Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Dipping Oil Recipe
- In a bowl pour in your garlic-infused olive oil and place in your sundried tomatoes.
- Sundried tomatoes will come in oil or dry in a pouch, I used the ones in a pouch. If using the ones in oil strain them and place them into the garlic oil.
- Allow to set about ten minutes and then add in your other seasonings.
- Mix everything together well in your bowl.
- Preheat your oven and once the oven is ready bake your bread according to the directions.
- Allow your bread to cool enough to slice.
- Slice and serve!