This Oven Roasted Sausage And Potato Sheet Pan Dinner is super easy . An easy dinner is a must in my house and the fewer the ingredients the better. With only 3 main ingredients, this is such an easy sheet pan dinner to make for dinner time.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now I love to find a good deal , and Fred Meyer has had some fantastic Friday and Saturday deals. This summer , they had the sausage ropes on sale for $1.88!!! I picked up the max allowed for the agreement; they freeze great for more extended storage. These ropes go on sale every summer, so I stock up and freeze them for winter dinners and soups .
Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off Meals Straight from the OvenSkinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More: A CookbookGood Housekeeping Sheet Pan Cooking: 70 Easy Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed)
oven-roasted sausage and potatoes Sheet Pan Ingredients:
- Smoked Sausage Rope
- Potatoes -You can use any potato to make this sheet pan dinner; I used russet potatoes. The potatoes will be peeled, washed, and cut up for the recipe.
- Italian Seasoning
- Olive Oil
How To Make Oven Roasted Sausage And Potato Sheet Pan Directions:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Cover your cookie sheet with tin foil, you can lightly spray with a nonstick spray. This will allow the food to not stick to the foil.
Wash, slice, and cube your potatoes. I peel mine because my kids won’t eat the peels, but you can leave your peels on the potatoes if you want to.
Take your sausage and slice up into 1-inch slices; I let Isabella do all the meal prep.
Slice up your desired amount of onion, since it was just me and the kids, I barely put any onion in it just enough for what I wanted.
In a large mixing bowl drop in your cubed potatoes, cut onions, and sliced sausage.
Drizzle some olive oil on the mixture, stir it up, and then sprinkle in your seasonings. The seasonings on this can be changed up.
Spread out the mixture out over your tin foiled cookie sheet
Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until your potatoes are thoroughly cooked and soft. If the potatoes are cut into smaller pieces, they will cook faster.
Serve and enjoy!!!
What is your go-to dinner to make with sausage?
Other Sausage Recipes:
- Crockpot Sausage and Potato Soup
- Cheesy Italian Sausage Pasta Bake
- Sausage Rice Skillet Dinner
- One-Pot Sausage Pasta Recipe
- Breakfast Griddle On The Blackstone
- Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole
- Blackstone Breakfast Hash
Oven Roasted Sausage And Potato Sheet Pan
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover your cookie sheet with tin foil, you can lightly spray with a nonstick spray or allow the oil in the mixture to be you’re nonstick for the dish.
- Slice and cube your potatoes, peel if desired
- Take your sausage and slice up into 1-inch slices.
- Slice up your desired amount of onion.
- In a bowl drop in your cubed potatoes, cut onions, and sliced sausage.
- Drizzle some olive oil the mixture and stir it on up, then sprinkle in your seasonings. The seasoings on this can be changed up.
- Spread out over your tin foiled cookie sheet
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until your potatoes are thoroughly cooked and soft, mine cooked a bit faster since Isabella diced them into smaller pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!!!