Easy Mouthwatering Chicken Parmesan Recipe is a weeknight dinner recipe your family will love! We love to find a new twist on a family favorite Chicken Parmesan Recipe. My dad used to make Chicken Parmesan, which seemed to take him forever, so I love that this is quick and easy!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
When I started making this in 2013, three-year-old Isabella helped to make this!! Now all three of my kids love this dinner, and it gets rotated often into our meal plans. I usually will serve this up with some spaghetti side and veggies as well.
Chicken Parmesan Ingredients:
- Sour Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Garlic salt
- Italian Seasoning
How To Make Chicken Parmesan
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Trim any excess fat off of your chicken breasts.
In a bowl mix together your Parmesan Cheese, Bread Crumbs, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic Salt. My new favorite garlic salt is this garlic salt grinder from Trader Joe’s (you can find it -> here)
Using a separate bowl, scoop the sour cream into a bowl.
Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray.
Salt and pepper your chicken breasts to taste.
Coat your chicken breasts with sour cream, I use a pastry brush to do this and then throw away the leftover sour cream.
Dip your sour cream-coated chicken into the breading mix until covered.
Place your chicken breast in the baking pan and repeat until all chicken breasts are done.
Also, you can sprinkle more of the bread mixture onto my chicken as well and often do a bit more Parmesan cheese if you would like.
Cook for about 20 minutes until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. I always use a meat thermometer to test mine.
What is your go-to Chicken Parmesan recipe??
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVER CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE
You can store leftover casserole in an air-tight container for up to three days in the ridge. If freezing leftover casserole it can be kept in the freezer for up to 30 days.
Storing leftovers properly requires the right tools! My preferred storage method is if the leftovers can be sealed in a food saver. If not, then an air-tight container or Ziploc bag for the fridge is the way I go. The air-tight container and a freezer Ziploc bag are the next best bet for freezing the leftovers. I also use a food scale to measure portions into serving sizes.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH CHICKEN PARMESAN:
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Bread
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Cesar Salad
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Tomato Caprese
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash
- Vegetable Stir Fry
Other Variations Of Chicken Parmesan:
Chicken Parmesan is one of those dishes that the whole family and the kids will love! If you want more variations and tips on Chicken Parmesan, check out Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes. (see the post -> here)
- Chicken Parmesan Skillet Dinner
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Parm Soup Recipe
Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Trim off any excess fat off of your chicken breasts
- In a bowl mix together your Parmesan Cheese, Bread Crumbs, Italian Seasoning, and Garlic Salt.
- Have a separate bowl to scoop in your sour cream too.
- Spray 9X13 pan with nonstick spray
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts to taste.
- Coat your chicken breasts with sour cream, I use a pastry brush to do this and then just throw away the leftover sour cream.
- Dip your sour cream coated chicken into the breading mix until covered.
- Place your chicken breast in the baking pan and repeat until all chicken breasts are done.
- I sprinkle more of the bread mixture onto my chicken as well and often do a bit more Parmesan cheese.
- Cook for about 20 minutes until the chicken breasts reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.