This Easy Grilled Garlic Chicken Marinade Recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner! I love to fire up my grill when it’s hot to make up our dinner! Grilled chicken is often our go-to weeknight dinner during the summer months.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Chicken breasts are one of those proteins that I know my whole family will enjoy! Better Than Bouillon is a staple in my house; we have been using it for years in soups, casseroles, and other dinner recipes!
Grilled Garlic Chicken Marinade Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts– You can use any variety of chicken I personally am a fan of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Better Than Bouillon
- Chicken Better Than Bouillon
- Rice Vinegar
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
How To Make Grilled Garlic Chicken:
I chose to use boneless skinless chicken breasts when Kylie and I planned out our dinner. If they are big or you make too much, don’t worry; the leftovers are tasty.
Now I had never used the garlic base so I was excited to try it out! As soon I opened the jar, you could smell the fantastic flavor.
In a bowl, mix your marinade ingredients to make a paste-like constituency with the elements.
In a container or a bag, cover your chicken with the paste.
Be sure to allow the chicken to marinate for at least half an hour. You could let this to marinate overnight. I brushed and shook around the chicken container a bit to ensure the chicken was coated.
Rub your grill with oil or nonstick to ensure your chicken won’t stick.
Fire up your grill to medium-high heat.
Once your grill is heated, place your chicken on the top rack.
Flip your chicken after about 15 minutes, and then check with a food thermometer. Chicken should be cooked to 165 degrees or hooter before serving.
Serve and enjoy!!
What recipes do you use Better Than Bouillon in at home?? Which flavor base is your favorite?
How To Store Leftover Grilled Garlic Chicken
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to three days.
What To serve With Garlic Chicken
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetable Stir Fry
- Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Grilled Zucchini
- Homemade Potato Salad
- Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Stuff Anaheim Peppers
- Cast Iron Grilled Zucchini
- Grilled Foil Packet Potatoes
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Grilled Garlic Chicken Marinade Recipe
- In a bowl mix your ingredients, except the chicken, to make a paste-like constituency with the ingredients.
- In a container or a bag cover your chicken with the paste. Be sure to allow the chicken to rest for at least half an hour. You could allow this to marinate overnight. I did rebrush and shake around the container of chicken a bit to make sure the chicken was coated.
- Rub your grill with some oil or nonstick to make sure that your chicken won’t stick
- Fire up your heat to medium-high heat.
- Once your grill is placed your chicken on the top rack of the grill.
- Flip your chicken after about 15 minutes and then check for proper doneness. Chicken should be cooked to 165 degrees or hooter before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!!