Tailgate crockpot recipes are my go-to during the football season! With the playoffs coming soon, it’s time to ramp up my game! I am so excited that preseason has started again! It’s no secret that football is a favorite pastime for my son and me; nothing beats whipping up good food and watching football with him.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Thanks to Pinterest, there are always new ideas and searching out new recipes. Be sure to check these out, and let me know which one is your favorite!! I know that when we tailgate, a big crockpot is a must-have! Finger foods, foods on toothpicks, or mini food always seem to be the kids’ favorite!
My go-to is always the 8-quart crockpot I have; I promise your life will be much easier with a large crockpot. The big perk of a large crockpot is the leftovers; there are days when I have more than one crockpot in the kitchen!
Easy Crock Pot Tailgating Recipes:
- Coke Zero BBQ Crock Pot Chicken– Nothing beats chicken and bbq sauce! The Coke Zero also adds a sweet taste to the sauce and the meat!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes– Use potatoes with cheese and bacon to make this fantastic dish for your tailgating party.
- Crockpot Loaded Baked Beans– Almost a full meal in themselves, these loaded baked beans are flavorful! Allow them to cook and then keep warm, and it’s almost like the flavor gets better the longer they cook!
- Crock Pot Coca-Cola Ribs- Don’t slave away over the grill making ribs! These crockpot ribs are so rich in flavor! Bonus points: There’s little mess when you use boneless ribs, and the meat is so tender!
Crockpot Finger Foods
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs– A surprising flavor combination but bbq sauce and grape jelly make the best meatballs! Serve on toothpicks for an easy appetizer!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Kielbasa– Add in cranberry for a yummy flavor combination! Serve on toothpicks or bite-size pieces!
- Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Kielbasa – This will be a hit with the kids! Easy to serve on toothpicks and enjoy in bitesize serving sizes!
Crockpot Dip Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pizza Dip– Meatlovers pizza is fantastic, and what better way to enjoy dip than your favorite pizza flavor? Drop everything in and allow it to cook for a tasty dip!
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip– This dip is so easy to make and flavorful! Drop everything in the crockpot and serve with chips or pork rinds to make a keto dish!
Crockpot Subs, Sliders, And Sandwiches:
- Crock-Pot Meatball Subs- Another kid favorite and adult, plus so easy! These are great to serve as a main dish with snacks or as a snack food.
- Coca-Cola Pulled Pork Sandwiches- Pulled pork sliders are perfect for any game! Add Coca-Cola to add to the sauce’s flavor and tenderize the pork!
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes–> A family favorite for dinner but also makes great tailgating food! Keeping them in the crockpot allows people to eat as they want or when they want seconds!
- Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Zero Chicken Sliders– Use Coca-Cola Zero to tenderize the chicken and add amazing flavor to the bbq chicken!
What is your go-to crockpot recipe for tailgating?
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.