Funfetti Cake Dip is one of those fun desserts to make, and I mean, dessert dips can turn out amazing!! Recently we had a potluck party where everyone brought dips to share. If you haven’t done a party like this, you need to!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Getting together with girlfriends is a blast! Not only is it low key but when doing potlucks, it can be a blast to sit, talk, eat, and drink. But, unfortunately, going out can add up, and it can be hard to hear your friends in a busy place.
Porcelain Divided Serving Dishes, Relish Tray, Serving Bowls for Parties – Perfect for Chips and Dip, Veggies, Candy and Snacks, WhiteClassic Cuisine Serving Tray with 2 Dishes-Condiment Platter with Separate Bowls for Appetizers, Snacks, Dips, Veggies, Chips, Garnishes, ClearSweese 101.001 Porcelain Bowls – 10 Ounce for Ice Cream Dessert, Small Side Dishes – Set of 6, White
Funfetti Cake Dip Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese– This must be room temperature and softened to mix in well with the dip.
- Cool Whip– Pull the frozen Cool Whip ahead so it is thawed to be folded into this easily.
- Funfetti Cake Mix
How To Make Funfetti Dip:
Be sure to pull out your cream cheese and cool Whip to thaw out. You will need to mix these, so both must be thawed.
In a large mixing bowl, mix your cream cheese and whipped topping together. I used an electric hand mixer for this way faster.
You can use a hand mixer or a spoon to mix in the cake mix and 1/3 cup of milk.
The dip will thicken up; you can add more milk to thin it out the dessert dip until you get the consistency you want.
Mix in sprinkles into the dip if you want, and transfer to a serving bowl.
Garnish with more sprinkles, and serve!
What To Serve With Funfetti Dip:
- Vanilla Wafers
- Teddy Grahams
- Golden Oreos
- Animal Crackers
- Graham Crackers
- Fruit– Mix or dip in Strawberries, Blueberries, or Grapes.
What is your go-to dip to make for get-togethers?
How to store cake Dip
Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to four days. You can mix it up when you are ready to serve up leftovers. The sprinkles in the dip will get soft or almost dissolve.
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
no bake desserts
No-bake recipes are my jam in the summer, and most times, they are also easy to make year-round!
Funfetti Cake Dip Recipe
- Be sure to pull out your cream cheese and cool whip to thaw out. You will need to mix these, so the cream cheese and cool whip will be warm and thawed.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your cream cheese and whipped topping together.
- You can use a hand mixer or a spoon for mixing in the cake mix and 1/3 cup of milk.
- The dip will thicken up; you can add more milk to thin it out the dessert dip until you get the consistency you want.
- Mix in sprinkles into the dip if you want, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with more sprinkles and serve!