My family has a serious love of potatoes!! I love that I can make a side item that is super cheap and is a hit for the family! Often our grocery stores will have 5lbs of potatoes go on sale for $.99 meaning I can use a bag for a couple of meals! The idea for this came from our -> Easy Chicken and Vegetable Bake! I highlighted these garlic parmesan potatoes when we posted our ->Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin but they are so good they need to be spotlighted. I love to pair these potatoes up when we have meat like steak, ham, a chicken, etc. There are so many ways to change up these potatoes and the best part the kids love them!
Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Ingredients:
- 1 stick of butter
- Garlic salt
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese
Garlic Parmesan Potatoes Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. I use my ->homemade spray and a glass baking pan.
- Clean potatoes and peel if desired and cube them. Place in baking dish spaced out.
- Melt butter and pour over the potatoes. I use a pastry brush to make sure that all the potatoes get some (If doing a lot you may want to use more butter the one stick of butter)
- Season to preference with garlic salt, Parmesan cheese, parsley, or seasonings desired to flavor
- Cover baking dish with tin foil and bake for about an hour, this allows the potatoes to steam. I always check mine at the 40 minute mark to make sure they aren’t already done and to gauge how done they are.
What is your favorite side dish to make for dinner?