While it is easy on the wallet, this 2 Ingredient Fudge is not very easy on the waist-line!! I have a huge love fudge but hate the complicated process that normally has to occur to make fudge. When I saw the recipe on -> Midlife Healthy Living I had to try it, she recommends any kind of frosting but cream cheese and the whips varieties. I loved the flavor of the chocolate and the peanut butter together! (I have included links to some great products that can make your life easier. You can buy them through my online sales links which will earn the site a commission.)
Now this will cure any sweet tooth craving or chocolate craving that you are having! This is perfect to make for the holidays and this time around Micahel did most of the work! We used an 8X8 glass baking dish to let the fudge set it in the fridge after it was microwaved. Now I have said before how much I love glass baking but seriously they have changed the way I bake and also store leftovers! One of my favorites about Pyrex is so many of the pans come with lids!! You can leave the food right in it and plop the lid on it to store it!
2 Ingredient Fudge Ingredients:
1 tub of frosting (I used chocolate)
1 jar of creamy peanut butter
2 Ingredient Fudge Directions:
Scoop all the frosting and peanut butter into a microwave-safe container. I used a Pyrex measuring cup, had the handle to make pouring easier and also was easy to see that I had mixed it all together. Having a couple in my cabinet to choose from makes baking so much easier!!
Michael had a blast being the one to scrape out the containers into the Pyrex measuring cup!
Put the bowl in the microwave on high for 1 min
Remove bowl and stir
Then microwave on high for 1 min on high and pour mixture into glass pan. (mine was 8 x 8 baking pan, works best)
Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard
Cut into squares and enjoy!
- 1 Jar of Peanut Butter
- 1 Jar of Frosting (Any but cream cheese and whipped)
- Scoop all the frosting and peanut butter into a microwave safe container
- Put the bowl in the microwave on high for 1 min
- Remove bowl and stir
- Then microwave on high for 1 min on high and pour mixture into glass pan. (8 x 8, works best)
- Smooth out, then refrigerate until hard
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes - May 20, 2018
- Grilled Corn On The Cob In Foil Easy Grilled Vegetable! - May 18, 2018
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes For Any Morning - May 12, 2018