This Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole Recipe is a family favorite! Breakfast on the weekend we try to have one morning that we do a big one at home, with soccer season going on it’s one of the few family meals we have.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Right now, it’s that time of year when we reflect on where the year went. Now, this past week it was just Michael and me at home, so we decided why not have a weekday brunch. He has missed quite a few due to soccer games and being at his dad’s house so we whipped up a Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole to eat for a brunch. I have to say, as the kids get older, I love cooking with them!!
Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole Ingredients:
- Shredded Hashbrowns– I used frozen hashbrowns to make this, but you can also make homemade hashbrowns to make this with. We were going for easy this day.
- Sausage Ropes
- Cheese– I love to use Mexican three cheese in this recipe, but any shredded cheese variety will work in this recipe.
- Green Onion
- Olive Oil
How To Make meat lovers breakfast casserole
In a large frying pan, warm up about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Place your hash browns in your frying pan with warmed oil and start to cook them up.
Salt and pepper the hashbrowns to taste as well.
Chop up your sausage and your bacon into smaller pieces!
In a separate frying pan start to fry up your bacon and your sausage on low heat.
Spray a casserole pan with a nonstick spray.
Now I used an 8×8 Pyrex glass pan, I love these pans because you can see the food cooking but also the handles!! The lids also come in handy for storage of leftovers as well. My kids can easily grab the pans out of the oven using oven gloves.
Once your hash browns are cooked, dump them into the casserole pan.
Once the bacon and the sausage are cooked up, layer them on top of the hash browns in the casserole pan.
Beat together your eggs and pour over the meat and the hashbrowns.
Top the casserole with cheese.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the eggs are done!
Michael had to keep checking the status of the Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole and couldn’t wait for it to be done!! I mean, look at that cheesy, meaty goodness cooking!!!
Have you made a breakfast casserole before?? What do you put on yours??
Other Amazing Breakfasts To Check out
Making breakfast or brunch on the weekends is one of my family’s favorites! Be sure to check out these filling breakfast recipes.
- How To Make French Toast
- Sausage Biscuit Roll-Ups
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls
- Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole
- 2 Ingredient Doughnuts
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Breakfast Skillet
- Pancake Muffins
- Casserole Pancakes
Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole
- In a large frying pan warm up about 2 Tablespoon of olive oil and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your hash browns in your frying pan with warmed oil and start to cook them up.
- Salt and pepper the hashbrowns to taste as well.
- Chop up your sausage and your bacon into smaller pieces!
- In a separate frying pan start to fry up your bacon and your sausage on low heat.
- Once your hash browns are cooked dump them into the casserole pan.
- Once your hash browns are cooked dump them in the casserole pan
- Once the bacon and the sausage are both cooked up layer them on top of the hash browns in the casserole pan.
- Beat together your eggs and pour over the meat and the hashbrowns.
- Top the casserole with cheese.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the eggs are done!