This Easy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe is now my go-to summertime recipe. Now I can’t believe the thought of making a pasta salad in the past scared me. Over the years, this has become requested at cookouts over and over!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
We had a potluck for the get-together with friends and family. A pasta salad was perfect since I could make it a day or two before and then grab and go. (It was a hit with everyone there, I had a lot of recipe requests from other people there)
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- Rotini Pasta
- Sour Cream
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Garlic Powder
- Bacon– You will want this sliced and cooked. Make sure the bacon is as well done as you want; I tend to do it more crispy for this recipe for others.
- Black Olives– I bought presliced black olives for this recipe, but you could slice whole olives if you want or are in a pinch.
- Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onion
How To Make Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad:
Start a pot of water boiling for your pasta and cook to the directions.
Cut up your bacon and start to fry it in the pan.
Strain and rinse the pasta with cold water when done. I did this with an over-the-sink strainer so it could drip while I prepped the rest.
Prep your tomatoes but cutting them, we cut out the innards of the tomatoes to make the recipe look clean and fresh.
Drain the juices off the olives.
*Reserve some bacon, cheese, green onion, and tomato for garnish*
Mix the sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, milk, and ranch packet in a large mixing bowl.
In a bowl, throw in all ingredients and mix it in a big bowl; I opted to use my Tupperware Mega Bowl. My mom got this for me; it has been excellent at mixing everything!! It’s called THATSA® MEGA BOWL; we have used it for everything.
Refrigerate overnight to let the flavor soak in; you can mix up more ranch if the salad seems dry the next day.
Serve and enjoy!!!
What is your favorite pasta salad recipe?
Other Add-Ins For Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Bell Peppers
- Mexican Three Cheese
- Premade Ranch Dressing
- Substitute Ranch for Zesty Italian Dressing
How To Store Leftover Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Store in the fridge in a container for up to four days after making it.
Amazing Pasta Salads
- Pizza Pasta Salad– Use rotini pasta with Italian dressing to take your pizza toppings to the next level in an easy pasta salad.
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad– Use rotini pasta with bacon, cheese, and ranch to make this pasta salad!
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad– Simple but classic macaroni salad; dill pickles add to the flavor of this pasta salad.
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Easy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Start a pot of water boiling for your pasta and cook to the directions
- Cut up your bacon and start to fry it in the pan.
- Strain and rinse the pasta with cold water when done
- Prep your tomatoes but cutting them, we cut out the innards of the tomatoes to make the recipe look clean and fresh
- Drain the juices off the olives
- In a large bowl mix together the sour cream, mayo, garlic powder, milk, and ranch packet
- *Reserve some bacon, cheese, green onion, and tomato for garnish*
- In a bowl throw in all ingredients and mix it up in a big bowl,
- Refrigerate overnight to let the flavor soak in, you can mix up more ranch if the salad seems dry the next day.
- Serve and enjoy!!!