Ground Beef Crock Pot Recipes are my favorite. The PNW allows for the crockpot to be a great way to make dinner with simple ingredients in no time. Easy recipes paired with slow cooking make for an easy meal on those crazy weeknights! Amazing slow cooker recipes are sometimes the only reason we have delicious meals during the week.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Why Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes??? Let’s face it often time ground beef can go on sale for much more affordable prices, and most often the kids also prefer ground beef meals as their favorite meals. These easy dinners save dinner time and put on the dinner table during our busy weeknights!
Prepping Cooked Meat For Easy Cooking
Take a lot of prep work out of weeknight dinners and precook and freeze your cooked ground beef! Pull and defrost the ground beef to put in recipes like this for an easy weeknight dinner! (If you aren’t sure how to best do this, check out Freezing Cooked Ground Beef)
You can use lean beef or a higher fat content and drain the excess fat off the meat. The best part is that ground beef is a great price often vs. chuck roast and beef roasts at the grocery store. So easy to cook and also budget-friendly.
10 Quart Crockpot8 Quart Crockpot6 Quart Crockpot
Must-Have Supplies For Cooking Weeknight Meals With A Crockpot:
If you aren’t sure what size crockpot you need, check out my -> buying guide to help decide.
Crockpot LinersNonstick Sprays
ground beef crockpot recipes
These are comfort food weeknight dinners we have made in our house over the years! With soccer practice most nights having a hearty meal is important, but also ground beef recipes for kids are something I have been making for years. If you don’t have ground beef, ground turkey, ground chicken, or lean ground meat is perfect to substitute for ground beef. While Instant Pot works great, the crockpot is my favorite to cook with cooking slow.
- Cowboy Beans– AKA Loaded Baked beans make a great side dish, appetizer, or even good for dinner alone. You can make amazing bean dogs by putting these on hot dogs.
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes– Making sloppy joes in the crockpot is much tastier than what you get in the can and is an easy dinner recipe! Throw this meat mixture in the crockpot to have ready after soccer. Tomato sauce is the base of this recipe, and works out for any night of the week! These are amazingly topped with cheddar cheese or American cheese as well.
- Lasagna Soup Slow Cooker– Use lasagna noodles, bell peppers, Italian seasoning, pasta sauce, and ground beef to make this amazing soup! This is an easy way to make a classic recipe full of flavor in no time.
- Crock Pot Beef Chili Recipe– Easy to make with tomato and add bacon for extra flavor!! Make a large batch to freeze the leftovers or lunch the next day! Top with sour cream for one of our favorite hearty chili recipes. This is best when slow-cooked for 4-6 hours to allow the seasoning to flavor during the cooking time.
- Vegetable And Ground Beef Soup Crock Pot – Use tomato paste, green beans, and beef broth to make a soup the whole family will love. It’s a great recipe with so much flavor and is an easy ground beef recipe.
- Easy Crockpot Ground Beef Stew Recipe– AKA poor man’s stew, this will be the kid’s favorite! Use ground beef so the kids have no issue with the meat, and it’s also very frugal! Using ground beef will make the meat easy for kids with braces to eat versus traditional meat in a crockpot beef stew. This is one of my family’s favorites since the first time we made it.
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip Recipe– Use cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and ground beef to make this amazing dip! Serve with tortilla chips and crackers, or eat as is, so filling to make it a meal.
- Crockpot Tater Tot Casserole– Use Cream of Mushroom Soup to make this classic ground beef casserole but in the crockpot instead! This will be a crowd-pleaser!
- Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole– Use Potatoes, Beans, Tomatoes, cream of mushroom, and cheese to make this tasty dish with other seasonings as well! These are amazing together to make comfort food!
Storing Leftover ground beef slow cooker recipes:
One of my favorite thing about using my crockpot to make comfort food is the leftovers. You can portion your leftovers into an airtight container. Once they have cooled, store them in the fridge for one to two days. Most soups and chilis will freeze well in a container and can be stored for up to 3 months.
What are your go-to crockpot meals with ground beef? Leave a comment I am always looking for new recipes to try out!
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
Leave a Reply