This Easy Hamburger Soup Recipe is one I have been making since 2013. We haven’t really made any changes to it, but it always gets made every fall and winter. It’s one of my go-to recipes for meal planning, especially on busy soccer nights.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
One of the small changes we have made and that we love is to put some spaghetti sauce into the soup, and we had a time I was out of tomato soup. This adds some different flavors to it if we use a flavored sauce.
Take a lot of prep work out of weeknight dinners and precook and freeze your cooked ground beef! Pull and defrost the ground beef to put in recipes like this for an easy weeknight dinner! (If you aren’t sure how to best do this, check out Freezing Cooked Ground Beef)
Hamburger Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic
- Ground Beef
- Tomato Soup
- Beef Broth
- Kernel Corn
- Pasta– I mainly make this with rotini pasta but have also done it with wagon wheel pasta and elbow noodles.
How To Make Hamburger Soup:
In a pot, start boiling water to cook the pasta.
Brown or defrost your ground beef, and strain the grease if needed.
In another pot, combine the beef broth, water, corn, and minced onion and start to bring to a boil.
Strain pasta when it is done and add to the pot with the broth mixture and add the cooked ground beef. You can add in more seasoning or spaghetti sauce at this time.
Simmer for 10 minutes to allow the flavor to cook into the noodles and meat.
What is our go-to soup to make??
Other Recipes To Check Out
- Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
- Comforting Winter Soup
- Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
- Recipes Using Coca-Cola
- Comforting Casserole Recipes
- No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Potato Salad Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Pasta Salad Recipes
- Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Ground Beef Beef Recipes
- Crockpot Tailgating Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Super Easy Ground Beef Recipes
- In a pot start boil water to cook the pasta.
- Brown or defrost your ground beef, strain the grease if needed.
- In another pot combine the beef broth, water, corn, minced onion and start to bring to a boil.
- Strain pasta when is it done and add to the pot with the broth mixture and add the cooked ground beef. You can add in more seasoning or spaghetti sauce at this time.
- Simmer for 10 minutes to allow the flavor to cook into the noodles and meat.