These Grilled Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers are the perfect appetizers!! It’s that time of year we are getting together for holiday get-togethers and football get-togethers. We also make these for summer cookouts and as a side dish.
Thanks to Tyson Foods for sponsoring this Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers recipe and this post. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
We have started planning out our holiday dinners, now I know our stove and oven will be all occupied so I took to the grill to figure out some appetizers. Now having never made these I knew I wanted to do a test run so I paired it up with some Sunday night tailgating!
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers Ingredients:
Cream Cheese– You can have this be room temperature, it will be mixed with cooked pork sausage.
Bacon– I prefer to use thick-cut bacon for these; the bacon holds together the pepper better but also will add flavor as it cooks.
How TO make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers:
Slice your Anaheim Peppers and de-seed them. You will want to make a long slice down the whole pepper and then slot it at the top.
Rinse off and pat dry your peppers
In a frying pan, brown up your pork sausage, you can do other flavors but we like the regular.
Once browned move the pork sausage into a bowl and mix together with the cream cheese. I find it easy to do when warm so as to allow the cream cheese to soften faster.
Using a spoon, or your hand, stuff the peppers with the sausage and cream cheese mixture.
Wrap your stuffed Stuffed Anaheim Peppers with slices of bacon and secure them with toothpicks.
To make grilled Anaheim peppers stuffed and bacon-wrapped
Fire up your grill
Grill on the top rack or on the lower rack on medium heat. Be sure to keep an eye on them in case the bacon drippings catch fire.
Serve and enjoy!
How to Store bacon Wrapped Anaheim Peppers
Allow to cool and store in a Ziploc or air tight container for up to three days. These will not freeze well with the cream cheese filling.
OTHER AMAZING BACON-WRAPPED RECIPES
It’s no secret that bacon makes everything better, right?? I love to find ways to include it in other dishes and appetizers. It never disappoints.
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies-Wrap pieces of bacon around your smokies, sprinkle with brown sugar, and then bake them! Such a tasty treat!
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu– This Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu is an amazing dinner that is also keto!! It ties together so many flavors and is easy to assemble for a great dinner!
- Pork Tenderloin Bacon Wrapped– Wrap bacon around a pork tenderloin and bake this tasty dish! Plus add maple syrup for a sweet twist to this dish!
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus – Perfect side dish with the addition of bacon! Use your air fryer for this no-fuss side dish that is tasty!
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- Slice your Anaheim Peppers and de-seed them. You will want to make a long slice down the whole pepper and then slots at the top.
- Rinse off and pat dry your peppers
- In a frying pan, brown up your sausage, you can do other flavors but we like the regular
- Once browned move the sausage into a bowl and mix together with the cream cheese, I find it easy to do when warm so as to allow the cream cheese to soften faster.
- Using a spoon, or your hand, stuff the peppers with the sausage and cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap your stuffed Stuffed Anaheim Peppers with slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Fire up your grill
- Grill on the top rack or on the lower rack. Be sure to keep an eye on them in case the bacon drippings catch fire.
- Serve and enjoy!