Grilled Cheese Biscuits Rolls, does anything else sound better in this cooler fall weather?? We have been making these for years, and they are always a family favorite! They are so easy to make, and the whole house smells amazing while they cook.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now it’s probably not a surprise after seeing our Cheesy Biscuit Pizza Rolls that we like bread and cheese! It always amazes me how much we can make out of refrigerated biscuits!! These Grilled Cheese Bites are a lot like little cheese bombs and delicious!
Now make sure you put a cookie sheet under it in the oven in case the butter boils out of the pan. You can use a round cake pan or a small casserole dish to make this.
Grilled Cheese Bites Ingredients:
- Canned Biscuits– I used Homestyle Southern Grands; I like to use the Grands for these since they have more dough.
- Cheddar Cheese– Any cheese will work for this; I use blocked cheese cut up for this.
How To Make grilled cheese bombs
Melt your butter in a bowl, and pour half the round cake pan when it is in liquid form.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the cheese into cubes to fit in the biscuits.
Roll the dough around the cheese to seal it into the biscuit.
Place the rolled dough into your pan. Keep repeating this process until the pan is ready is full.
Pour the remaining butter on top of the dough. You can place a cookie sheet under the pan in the oven to catch any butter overflow.
Bake for about 20-25 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
If they start to brown too much, you can cover them with foil.
What do you make out of refrigerated biscuits?? What twists on Grilled cheese do you make?
I mean look at that cheese ooze on out of the biscuits!!!
How To Store Leftover Grilled Cheese Bites
Store in an airtight container for up to three days after cooking. I have not frozen these, but if you try to, I would only store them for up to three months in the freezer.
What To Serve With biscuit Grilled Cheese
Side Dishes: Smoked Macaroni And Cheese, Fruit Salad, Coleslaw, Potato Chips, Air Fryer Bacon Asparagus, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes, Air Fryer Brussell Sprouts, Green Beans, Ceasar Salad, Acorn Squash
Pillsbury biscuit recipes
I love alternative uses for biscuits. Be sure to check out these other posts for more great recipes. The Cheesy bread is amazing with pasta. Be sure to check out my full collection-> here.
- Grilled Cheese Biscuits
- Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull-Apart Bread
- Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
- Cheesy Pizza Biscuits
- Sausage Biscuit Roll-Ups
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Grilled Cheese Bites From Biscuits!
- Melt your butter in a bowl, and when it is in liquid form, pour half the round cake pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the cheese into cubes to fit in the biscuits.
- Roll the dough all the way around the cheese to seal it into the biscuit.
- Place the rolled dough into your pan. Keep repeating this process until the pan is ready is full.
- Pour the remaining butter on top of the dough. You can place a cookie sheet under the pan in the oven to catch any butter overflow.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes in a 350-degree oven. If they do start to brown too much you can cover them with foil.