Some mornings we need quick handheld breakfast food, these Sausage Biscuit Rollups are one of Michael’s favorites! With him being active in soccer there is no filing that boy up! These are so easy with no prep time, trust me the kids can even make them themselves.
First posted in 2013 and updated in 2019
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now, these Sausage Biscuit roll-ups make a great frugal biscuit too! I often pick up biscuits and frozen sausage links on sale, with a growing pre-teen boy who isn’t full very often. I found this originally on Mid-Life Mommy Adventures back in 2013 and it gets made often.
Sausage Biscuit Roll-ups Ingredients:
- Biscuits– These are regular Pillsbury biscuit refrigerated dough; I get them often on clearance and markdown. Our Grocery Outlet has had excellent prices on these tubes of biscuits.
- Brown N Serve Sausage Links
How To Make Sausage Biscuit Rollups:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Place your sausage link in the middle of the biscuit and fold it up over the sausage
**My biscuit did not stay pinned up well but it was still tasty**
I made these on a baking stone or pizza stone, but you can make these on a cookie sheet or another pan as well.
Bake for about 15 minutes, just be sure to double-check that the biscuits are completely done.
What To Serve With Sausage Biscuit Rollups:
- Square Pancakes
- Meatlovers Breakfast Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- Fresh Fruit Salad
What is your go-to fast easy breakfast to make?
Sausage Biscuit Rollups
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Place your sausage link in the middle of the biscuit and fold it up over the sausage
- Bake for about 15 minutes, just be sure to double-check that the biscuits are completely done.