Easy Chicken Chow Mein Soup! I know what you are thinking, it’s too hot for soup. Well, I got hit with some nasty allergies and have been so stuffed up that soup has been a heavenly treat, even in the heat.
This recipe, Easy Chicken Chow Mein Soup, was sponsored by Tai Pei, all opinions expressed in my post are my own. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I love a good homemade chicken soup when I am sick, but making it when you are ill while it’s hot out is just way too much effort. I love it when I can find easy, quick solutions, and it’s even better when it involves Tai Pei.
Even with meal planning, there are nights when life happens. Having a quick and easy backup plan is a lifesaver when it comes to our life of balancing school, soccer schedules, after-school activities, and life in general! I love that Tai Pei always gives us authentic Asian cuisine with clean ingredients.
Chicken Chow Mein Soup Ingredients:
Chicken Chow Mein Soup Directions:
Pour your chicken broth into a glass bowl to microwave.
Microwave your broth for about four and a half minutes until it is boiling
Remove the broth carefully from the microwave. This is where the oven gloves also come in handy.
Follow the directions on your Tai Pie Chicken Chow Mein to cook it up in the microwave.
When the Chicken Chow Mein is done, remove it from the microwave and stir everything into the container.
Carefully pour the Chicken Chow Mein from the container into your broth
Mix and enjoy!!
You can do a lot of different add-ins as well as chili paste and Sriracha sauce, or enjoy it as is!!
Other Recipes To Check Out
- Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
- Comforting Winter Soup
- Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
- Recipes Using Coca-Cola
- Comforting Casserole Recipes
- No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Potato Salad Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Pasta Salad Recipes
- Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Ground Beef Beef Recipes
- Crockpot Tailgating Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Super Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Easy Chicken Chow Mein Soup Recipe!
- 1 Package of Tai Pei Chicken Chow Mein
- 1 Can Of Chicken Broth
- Pour your chicken broth into a glass bowl to microwave
- Microwave your broth for about 4 and a half minutes until it is boiling
- Remove the broth carefully from the microwave
- Follow the directions on your Tai Pie Chicken Chow Mein to cook it up in the microwave
- When the Chicken Chow Mein is done remove from the microwave and stir everything in the container
- Carefully pour the Chicken Chow Mein from the container into your broth
- Mix and enjoy!!