This Easy Chicken and Vegetable Bake is a dish that, once I make it is a sign that fall is here! I love it because there is hardly any prep work, and it’s frugal too. Plus, the house always smells terrific from this oven-roasted dinner.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I first shared this in 2013, and it gets made at least once a month in the cooler months. I initially found this dinner on Pinterest but never could find the original person. This is also easy to throw together last minute at as well.
Easy Chicken and Vegetable Bake Ingredients:
- Chicken Breast
- Green Beans
- Potatoes– You can use russet potatoes or gold potatoes; we have even cut baby potatoes in half to make this.
- Baby Carrots
- Italian Dressing Packets
How To Make Chicken and Vegetable Bake:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Spray a 9X13 pan (or larger if you are doing a bigger batch) with nonstick spray.
Peel and dice up your potatoes into small pieces. The smaller the pieces of potato are cut, the faster they will cook; if using baby potatoes, cut them in half.
Next, strain your can of green beans, I like to use the cut style instead of the french style in this dish, but either will work.
Lay your chicken breasts into your dish, and then spread your veggies all around.
Melt a stick of butter in the microwave and then pour the melted butter over everything. If one stick of butter is not enough, you can melt and add more.
Open your Italian Dressing Seasoning packet and sprinkle over the whole dish.
Cover your casserole dish with foil and then bake for about an hour.
Test the temperature of the chicken with a meat thermometer and then remove the dish at 165 degrees internal heat. I tend to test all the chicken pieces to be safe.
Dish and enjoy!!!!! The whole family will love this!!
What are your go-to fall recipes to make?
Other Recipes To Check Out
- Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners
- Comforting Winter Soup
- Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
- Recipes Using Coca-Cola
- Comforting Casserole Recipes
- No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Potato Salad Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Pasta Salad Recipes
- Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Ground Beef Beef Recipes
- Crockpot Tailgating Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Super Easy Ground Beef Recipes
Easy Chicken and Vegetable Bake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9X13 pan (or larger if you are doing a bigger batch) with nonstick spray
- Peel and dice up your potatoes
- Strain your green beans
- Lay out the chicken breasts in your dish and then disperse your veggies all around
- Melt your butter and then pour over everything
- Sprinkle with your Italian seasoning packet
- Cover with foil and bake for about an hour.
- Dish and enjoy!!!!!