Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are one of my favorite easy side dishes! Potatoes are one of those side dishes that the kids will eat and can also be a cheap side dish. These require basically no prep and are delicious.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I love my oven-roasted potatoes, but the air fryer is terrific for cooking things fast and takes less time to preheat. The kids have taken to using the air fryer as well, so this was a great beginner recipe for my son to try out. Baby potatoes are one of our favorites to make, so it made sense Air Fryer Baby Potatoes were the next vegetable for us to try.
Potatoes are one of my favorites as well, and thankfully on Weight Watchers, they are easy to work into my points and my weekly allowance. This is one of those perks of WW is that it’s food that my family eats as well as me.
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
When starting a new weight loss program or diet change, consult a doctor or physician about personal health concerns. It is a good idea to have blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and hormones checked at a physical before and during being on the WW program.
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly budget, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, Blue Plan, Green Plan, Purple Plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan is the new program launched in November 2022, similar to previous plans like WW Smartpoints, with some color plans. ( You can see the Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods 2023 -> here)
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime goal weight several times but stopped operating the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on.
Right now, you can head on over -> here and sign up for WW for $10 a month for your first six months.
Air Fryer Roasted Potato Ingredients
- Petite Gold Gourmet Potatoes – You can use any baby potato or dice up regular potatoes.
- Olive Oil– You could use vegetable oil in place. I have a personal preference for olive oil
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning
How To Make Air Fry Roasted Potatoes
In an over-the-kitchen sink strainer, rinse your potatoes with cold water and allow them to drip dry. If you are in a hurry patting them dry with a kitchen towel or paper towels will work well.
Using a knife, cut potatoes in half; if you want, you could quarter them; sometimes, it depends on the shape of the potatoes. Larger potatoes will be best to be quartered or cut into 1-inch pieces.
In a large mixing bowl, place your dried potatoes.
Pour over the potatoes your olive oil, and season with the salt and Italian seasoning.
Using a spatula or wooden spoon, make sure all potatoes are coated. If your bowl has a lid, use the lid to shake up the potatoes.
If you are using an air-fryer basket, you will want to make a single layer of potatoes; you do not need to use the spray if using an air fryer basket.
Using an air fryer with racks, you can spray them and spread your potatoes in a single layer.
Turn your air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 15 minutes.
Check to see how crisp the potatoes are, and add more time if needed. I did mine for ten more minutes for a total of 25 minutes.
*Cooking time can vary based on your air fryer. If it is a new air fryer, I suggest checking it a bit more often until you know how well it cooks on a timed basis. *
How To Store Leftover Roast Potatoes
Once the potatoes are cooled off, place them in an air-tight container and store them in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How To Reheat Leftover Potatoes
You can reheat in a conventional oven, the air fryer, or the microwave.
Types Of Potatoes For Air Fryer Potatoes
- Yukon Golds
- Red Potatoes
- Russet Potatoes
- Baby Yukon gold potatoes
Alternate Seasonings To Try For Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Rosemary
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Cloves
- Onion Powder
- Cajun Seasoning
- Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
What To Serve With Air Fryer Potatoes
Weight Watchers Points Breakdown for Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
I love that these work out to be only 2 points per serving! The only things with Weight Watchers Points in this recipe are the olive oil and potatoes. Be sure to recalculate the amounts you use and your batch serving size.
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store-Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- In an over-the-kitchen sink strainer, rinse your potatoes with cold water and allow them to drip dry.
- Using a knife, cut potatoes in half; if you want, you could quarter them; sometimes, it depends on the shape of the potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, place your dried potatoes.
- Pour over the potatoes your olive oil, and season with the salt and Italian seasoning.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, make sure all potatoes are coated. If your bowl has a lid, use the lid to shake up the potatoes.
- If you are using an air-fryer basket, you will want to make a single layer of potatoes; you do not need to use the spray if using an air fryer basket.
- Using an air fryer with racks, you can spray them and spread your potatoes out in a single layer.
- Turn your air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 15 minutes. Check to see how crisp the potatoes are, and add more time if needed. I did mine for ten more minutes for a total of 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy