Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip Recipe is perfect to make for a tailgating get-together or a night in with friends. Quick and easy is my favorite, and this is made with ingredients I almost always have on stock for making.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now my crockpot is my go-to for get-togethers and parties; I can start making it at home and then keep it warm there in the crockpot. We often are heading out to friends or have friends over last minute for watching the games. I mean, can you go wrong with cheesy dips??
Take a lot of prep work out of weeknight dinners and precook and freeze your cooked ground beef! Pull and defrost the ground beef to put in recipes like this for an easy weeknight dinner! (If you aren’t sure how to best do this, check out Freezing Cooked Ground Beef)
Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip Ingredients:
- Ground Beef–Precooked ground beef, will need to be cooked and drained of grease.
- Cream Cheese-I pulled mine out to bring to room temperature.
- Bacon– This must be sliced, cooked, and drained of grease.
- Cheddar Cheese– This will be shredded; you can change to a different cheese.
- Diced Tomatoes
How To Make Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip:
Brown up your ground beef and drain the meat of excess grease, or thaw out frozen cooked ground beef. (You can keep ground beef ready in the freezer, learn how -> here)
Cube up your cream cheese bricks. Smaller pieces will melt faster.
If using fresh bacon, dice up your bacon, cook on low heat, and drain excess grease. You will not want to cook thoroughly as the bacon will cook more in the crockpot.
In a pan or skillet or pan, warm up your ground beef, mix in cheese, cream cheese, the can of tomatoes with juices, and cooked bacon.
Cook on low-medium heat until the cheese starts to blend together well, add in your cooked bacon.
Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray or put it in a crockpot liner bag. (If you didn’t know the liners are a thing for easy cleaning up grab some -> here on Amazon) (I also used a 4 Quart Crockpot to make mine in like this one -> here)
Cook in the crockpot for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours!!
Serve and enjoy!
What To Serve With Crockpot Cheeseburger Dip:
How tO store leftover Cheeseburger bacon dip
Store in an airtight container once cooled for up to three days.
How To reheat leftover slow cooker cheeseburger dip
Place leftover cheeseburger dip in a small crockpot and let it warm slowly; you will want to store it often.
Microwave at 30-second intervals and stir until reheated thoroughly
Other Add-Ins For Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip:
- Chopped Pickle Spears
- Ground Sausage
- Diced Fresh Tomatoes As Garnish
- Bacon Bits For Garnish
- Parsley As Garnish
OTHER AMAZING DIPS:
- Crockpot Cheese Burger Dip
- Funfetti Cake Dip
- Quesadilla Dip
- Creamy Cheddar Bacon Dip
- Smoked Bean Dip
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
Crockpot Cheeseburger Bacon Dip Recipe
- Brown up your ground beef and drain the meat of excess grease.
- Cube up your cream cheese bricks smaller pieces will melt faster.
- If using fresh bacon dice up your bacon cook on low heat and drain excess grease. You will not want to cook fully as the bacon will cook more in the crockpot.
- In a pan or skillet or pan warm up your ground beef, mix in cheese, cream cheese, the can tomatoes with juices, and cooked bacon.
- Cook on low-medium heat until the cheese starts to blend together well, add in your cooked bacon.
- Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray or put it in a crockpot liner bag.
- Cook in the crockpot for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours!!
- Serve and enjoy!