Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans are a family favorite! It finally feels like a fall in the Pacific Northwest; the rain has returned to us. It was a long hot, dry summer, and this was one of the first times I was so excited to see the rain. That means it’s crockpot season again even.
Thank you to Bush Beans for sponsoring this Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans recipe and this post. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
These Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans are a family favorite! Last winter, a friend sent me her bean recipe; the kids have been in love with them since she brought them over. I love that they will eat this since it’s packed full of protein between the beans and beef, but we had to tweak it and add bacon since it’s my family. However, my favorite part is how easy they are to make!
Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans Ingredients:
- Bush’s Chili Beans-I used 27 Ounce can
- Bush’s Butter Beans-I used 16 Ounce can
- Bush Baked Beans-I used 28 Ounce can
- Ground Beef
- Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic
- Brown Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- White Vinegar
How To Make Crock Pot Cowboy Beans:
Brown up your hamburger and cook up your bacon.
Take a lot of prep work out of weeknight dinners and precook and freeze your cooked ground beef! Pull and defrost the ground beef to put in recipes like this for an easy weeknight dinner! (If you aren’t sure how to best do this, check out Freezing Cooked Ground Beef)
Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray. I used my 8-quart crockpot ( you can grab one -> here on Amazon) to create this, so I would have a lot of room for mixing the ingredients.
Open your cans and dump all the beans in your crockpot.
Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir.
Stir the crockpot and turn your slow cooker to low.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours and serve!!
What do you like to make with Bush’s beans? What’s your go-to dish?
What To Serve With Loaded Beans:
Other Ingredients To Put In Loaded Beans:
How To Serve Loaded Baked Beans
- As a side dish
- Over baked potatoes
- Topping on a hot dog
Crock Pot Loaded Baked Beans Perfect For Tailgating!
- Brown up your hamburger and cook up your bacon (I love having ground beef in the freezer to pull out to use) and drain both of grease.
- Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray, I used my 8-quart crock pot to create this so I would have a lot of room for the ingredients and mixing the ingredients.
- Open your cans and dump all the beans in your crockpot
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours and serve!!
1 Can Bush’s Butter Beans (16 oz can)
1 Can Bush’s Baked Beans (I used 28 oz can)