Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Pizza Dip is perfect for any tailgate get-together or holiday party! Pizza is a kid’s favorite, so why not make a dip? Using crockpots for our tailgating has become a family tradition, and we have also taken this to parties before.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
One thing about fall is it is all about comfort food and football. I hate to do a bunch of prep work for things so if I can drop it all in a crockpot and let it cook, it’s a total win. This dip will be a hit with all your guests and save you time!
Meat Lovers Pizza Dip Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese– Having this to room temperature or set out on the counter for a bit before cooking will help it melt in the crockpot.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Mini Pepperonis– You can use full-size pepperonis if that is all you have, but you must cut them into quarters.
- Canadian Bacon– I could not find crumbles or small pieces of this, so I cut the pizza slices into quarters.
- Bacon Crumbles– Cooked strips of bacon can be used in this, but they will need to be crumbs after cooking.
How TO Make Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Pizza Dip:
Spray your slow cooker with a non-stick spray or a liner (It will make clean up so much easier after you are done).
Cut your Canadian bacon into small pieces.
Put aside some of the bacon crumbles and mini pepperonis to top the dip with later.
Dump all your ingredients in the slow cooker.
Mix everything and set your slow cooker on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Stir every 30 minutes to ensure it doesn’t stick to the sides and melts evenly. Some slow cookers will cook hotter, so keep an eye on it.
Move to a bowl, or you can serve the dip in the crockpot.
Garnish with your mini pepperonis and bacon, then serve with your crackers!
What are you making for the game day??
How To Store Leftover Pizza Dip
Store in an airtight container once cooled for up to three days.
How To reheat leftover pizza dip
Place leftover pizza dip in a small crockpot and let it warm slowly; you will want to store it often.
Microwave at 30-second intervals and stir until reheated thoroughly.
OTHER AMAZING DIPS:
- Crockpot Cheese Burger Dip
- Funfetti Cake Dip
- Quesadilla Dip
- Creamy Cheddar Bacon Dip
- Smoked Bean Dip
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Pizza Dip
- Spray your slow cooker with a non-stick spray or a liner (It will make clean up so much easier after you are done).
- Cut your Canadian bacon into small pieces.
- Put aside some of the bacon crumbles and mini pepperonis to top the dip later.
- Dump all your ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Mix it together and set your slow cooker on low for 3 to 4 hours (depending on how your slow cooker cooks), stirring about every 30 minutes to make sure it doesn’t stick to the sides and melts evenly.
- Garnish with your mini pepperonis and bacon, then serve with RITZ, Wheat Thins, and TRISCUIT! But don’t forget the Coca-Cola!