This Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe and the best part is it also works out to be 0 Weight Watchers Points. Chili is one of those comfort foods that my whole family loves to eat! Plus with it being 0 points I can pair it up with some of my favorite others!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
There is no question that the colder weather is here and that it’s here to stay! I love to use my crockpot during the cold months makes dinner easy and the house smells amazing!! Even though my family isn’t on WW it is important to me that they eat healthily as well. This soup is one of those great healthy soups that just hits the spot! Now I make this in my 8-quart crockpot so I always have leftovers for lunches and to freeze for later!
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
When starting a new weight loss program or diet change, consult a doctor or physician about personal health concerns. It is a good idea to have blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and hormones checked at a physical before and during being on the WW program.
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly budget, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, Blue Plan, Green Plan, Purple Plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan is the new program launched in November 2022 similar to previous plans like WW Smartpoints, with some color plans. ( You can see the Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods 2023 -> here)
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime goal weight several times but stopped operating the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on. You stay on as a lifetime member, working towards your goal. Head on over ->here to get a month for free.
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Ingredients:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts– I use chicken breasts, so they are 0 Weight Watchers points. You can use chicken thighs; it does change the calories and points.
- Fat-Free Chicken Broth
- White Chili Beans
- Butter Beans
- Great Northern Beans
- Diced Green Chile
- Minced Garlic
- Onion– I’ve used purple onion and yellow onions for this recipe; any color onion will work.
- Green Onions
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Corn Starch
How To Make Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili:
If using fresh chicken breast in a pot of water boil a can a chicken broth and a half can of water. I sliced my breast up into three chunks and boiled it in a pot. Once it was fully cooked I pulled out the chicken and shredded it in my Kitchen Aid Mixer. (If you haven’t done this before check out more information -> here)
Keep the broth for the next step.
Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray. You can also use a crockpot liner instead for an easy clean up as well.
Throw in the chicken and the broth, and add more water later if needed.
Using a strainer strain out your white beans and your peppers.
Chop up your onion, green onion, and cilantro if necessary.
Throw all other ingredients in your slow cooker except the cornstarch and hot water.
Give it a good stir and set to low.
Allow to cook for about 4-6 hours and about half an hour before you want to eat in a separate bowl mix together the cornstarch and hot water.
Pour the cornstarch and water into the chili and mix it up.
Allow the chili to cook on low for about half an hour before stirring.
Serve and top with what you would like!!
I choose cheese on mine and also dipped tortilla chips into it! Great way to use up your points or keep it zero points and eat as is.
What is your go to chicken chili recipe?
What To Serve In White Chicken Chili
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 Pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 43.5 ounce Chicken Broth
- 7.5 ounce Water
- 31 Ounce White Chili Beans
- 15.5 Ounce Butter Beans
- 15.8 Ounce Great Northern Beans
- 8 Ounce Diced green chile
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Yellow Onion
- Green Onion
- 2 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- Pink Himalayan salt
- black pepper
- ½ Tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 Cup Corn Starch
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- If using fresh chicken breast in a pot of water boil a can a chicken broth and a half can of water. I sliced my breast up into three chunks and boiled it in a pot. Once it was fully cooked I pulled out the chicken and shredded it in my Kitchen Aid Mixer. Keep the broth in the pan
- Spray your crock pot with a nonstick spray.
- Throw in the chicken and the broth
- Using a strainer strain out your white beans and your peppers
- Chop up your yellow onion, green onion, and cilantro if necessary
- Throw all other ingredients in your slow cooker except the cornstarch and hot water
- Give it a good stir and set to low
- Allow to cook for about 4-6 hours. Then about half an hour before you want to eat in a separate bowl mix together the cornstarch and hot water
- Pour the cornstarch and water into the chili and mix it up. Allow to keep stay on low for about half an hour before stirring.
- Serve and top with what you would like!! I choose cheese on mine and also dipped tortilla chips into it!