These Bacon Wrapped Smokies are a family favorite! I mean, can you get any better than sports and bacon?? These are so easy to assemble and served on toothpicks that they are a hit with everyone!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I love how sports go all year round, which, of course, means making amazing food for watching games can continue. We decided to try these out; they must be served on toothpicks. This is the kid’s favorite way to eat appetizers! It was a win!!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies Ingredients:
How To Make Bacon Wrapped lit’l smokies:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Slice the bacon strips into thirds.
Roll each smokie in a strip of bacon.
Stick it with a toothpick.
Spread the assembled bacon-wrapped smokies on the cookie sheet topped with parchment paper.
Sprinkle the smokies with brown sugar.
Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
What is your go to food for watching college basketball?
How to Store leftover baked smokies
Allow to properly cool off and store in an air tight container or ziploc bag in the fridge for up to three days. I would not freeze these.
OTHER AMAZING BACON-WRAPPED RECIPES
It’s no secret that bacon makes everything better right?? I love to find ways to include it in other dishes and appetizers. It never disappoints.
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu– This Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu is an amazing dinner that is also keto!! It ties together so many flavors and is easy to assemble for a great dinner!
- Bacon Wrapped Annehiem Peppers– Stuff Annehiem peppers with an amazing sausage mixture and then wrap them in bacon to throw on the grill!
- Pork Tenderloin Bacon Wrapped– Wrap bacon around a pork tenderloin and bake this tasty dish! Plus add maple syrup for a sweet twist to this dish!
- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus – Perfect side dish with the addition of bacon! Use your air fryer for this no-fuss side dish that is tasty!
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the bacon strips into thirds.
- Roll each smokie in a strip of bacon.
- Stick it with a toothpick.
- Spread the assembled bacon wrapped smokies on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, you won't use the full amount
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.