These Instant Pot Baked Beans are Perfect For Tailgating! Easy recipes are the best for tailgating and any occasion. Nothing beats easy good food for these occasions or potlucks!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
The best part is that it worked!! I am not sure I can give up my true love, the Crock-Pot. However, it’s good to know that I can use my Instant Pot without any issues. I am going to have to take these to our next tailgating get-together, I can assemble them at home and then cook them there with no effort!!
Instant Pot Baked Beans Ingredients:
- Bush’s Chili Beans-I used 27 Ounce can
- Bush’s Butter Beans-I used 16 Ounce can
- Bush Baked Beans-I used 28 Ounce can
- Ground Beef
- Onion Powder
- Minced Garlic
- Brown Mustard
- Brown Sugar
- White Vinegar
Instant Pot Loaded Baked Beans Directions:
Cook and drain the grease off of your ground beef. You can defrost frozen cooked ground beef
Take a lot of prep work out of weeknight dinners and precook and freeze your cooked ground beef! Pull and defrost the ground beef to put in recipes like this for an easy weeknight dinner! (If you aren’t sure how to best do this, check out Freezing Cooked Ground Beef)
Optional is to spray your Instant Pot with a nonstick spray; I did this just cause I didn’t want the sugars to burn and stick.
Open your cans and dump all the beans in your Instant Pot.
Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir everything together.
Next, press the manual button and hit the plus sign to set the time for 7 minutes, and then seal up the lid.
Let it cook and then enjoy!!
You will want to allow the steam to release through natural venting.
Now you can’t beat this combination for tailgating, can you??? What do you make for tailgating?
What To Serve With Instant Pot Loaded Beans:
How To Serve Loaded Baked Beans
- As a side dish
- Over baked potatoes
- Topping on a hot dog
How To Store Instant Pot Baked Beans
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to four days.
How To Reheat Instant Pot Loaded Baked Beans
You can reheat it in the microwave, in the oven in a dish, or on the stovetop in a saucepan.
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Instant Pot Loaded Baked Beans Perfect For Tailgating!
- Brown up your hamburger and cook up your bacon (I love having ground beef in the freezer to pull out to use) and drain both of grease.
- Optional is to spray you Instant Pot with a nonstick spray, I did just cause I didn’t want the sugars to burn and stick
- Open your cans and dump all the beans in your crockpot
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir
- Next press the manual button and hit the plus sign to set the time for 7 minutes seal up the lid.
- Let it cook and then enjoy!!