This Creamy Cheddar Bacon Dip is one of our favorite dips and is also low-carb!! I love to make dips for parties and to take to parties. The flavor of this creamy dip is fantastic with whatever you choose to dip into it.
This shopper has been compensated by SheSpeaks, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, and Mondelez International group. All opinions are mine alone. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
It is that time of year; football is on!! Ritz Crackers are perfect for dipping into dips, and even better if I can find an also budget-friendly dip. This Hot Cheesy Bacon Dip is perfect since I always have ingredients on hand!
Creamy Cheddar Bacon Dip Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Bacon– This will be cut up and cooked before the bacon is put into the dip.
- Minced Garlic
- Cheddar Cheese
- Ritz Crackers
How To Make cream cheese bacon dip:
Mix up your bacon and cook it up; fry it in a small pan.
This will be a baked dip, so cook the bacon, but don’t overcook it since it will bake in the oven more.
Once the bacon is done, drain it of grease and place the bacon to dry on a plate with a paper towel.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray your baking dish with a nonstick pan; I used a Rachel Ray 1.5-Quart Dish to make this.
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. I used a spatula to mix it. The cream cheese took a bit to blend in well.
Add into the bowl your bacon, parsley, and minced garlic to the mixture and combine well.
Next, add a 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese into the mixture and mix it all well together.
Spray your dish with a nonstick spray. I use Rachel Ray Stoneware. I love that her dishes also double as serving dishes, but any casserole dish will work.
Use a spatula to put the dip mixture into the dish and smooth it out evenly.
Top the dip with the last 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
This dip is amazing hot or cold!! We serve a lot of buffet-style, and paper plates are a lifesaver when tailgating!!!
We did a spread with our Ritz Crackers, Coca-Cola, and Creamy Cheddar Bacon Dip for the early game, and it was a huge hit!!
I know watching football is about spending time together, but nothing makes it better than a good spread of food and snacks!!
Foods To Serve With creamy bacon cheddar dip
My favorite way to serve is as a hot bacon dip with ritz crackers. Seriously all the flavors combine so well with a good old ritz cracker!
- Pork Rinds
- Garlic Bread
- Sour Dough Bread– If you haven’t tried Wildgrain before, see my post -> here, on them or go -> here and use code CEG10 to save $10 on your first box. This is amazing sourdough you back at home.
easy dips for ritz crackers
- Crockpot Cheese Burger Dip
- Funfetti Cake Dip
- Quesadilla Dip
- Slow Cooker Meatlovers Pizza Dip
- Smoked Bean Dip
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Creamy Cheddar Bacon Dip
- Chop up your bacon and cook it up, once the bacon is done drain it and allow it to dry on a plate with a paper towel.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray your baking dish with a nonstick pan, I used a Rachel Ray 1.5-Quart Dish to make this in.
- In a large bowl mix together your cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. I used a spatula to mix it together the cream cheese took a bit to blend in well.
- Add into the bowl your bacon, parsley, and minced garlic in the mixture and combine well.
- Next, add into the mixture a 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and mix it all well together.
- Spray your dish with a nonstick spray. I used Rachel Ray Stoneware to cook and serve this in! I love how the stoneware looks and that it doubles as serving dishes too!
- Use a spatula to put the dip mixture into the dish and smooth it out evenly.
- Top the dip with 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes