This Easy Chicken Quesadilla Dip Recipe is perfect for tailgating and easy football food! Dips are quickly becoming one of my kid’s favorite tailgating foods. You can’t go wrong with ribs and wings, but the crunch of a cracker can be satisfying!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackBracketPlaybook #CollectiveBias (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I have a bit of an obsession with tailgating recipes for watching sports and pairing them up with Coca-Cola™. Thankfully the ingredients to this Easy chicken Quesadilla Dip are things I have on hand quite often. This would also be perfect for serving up for Cinco De Mayo!
Chicken Quesadilla Dip Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese– This will be best at room temperature; I leave mine out for at least an hour before mixing this dip.
- Onion– I used green onions; I will use red onions the next time I make this.
- Chicken Breast– You can boil down a chicken to shred into this or use store-bought chicken breast to put in this. (see how I make my shredded chicken in the crockpot -> here)
- Hot Jelly
- Cheddar Cheese
- Red Peppers
- Green Peppers
How To Make Chicken Quesadilla Dip:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Fill a pot with water and chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Once boiling, add in your uncooked chicken breasts. (If you don’t want to use the pot, you can use crockpot shredded chicken)
While your chicken is broiling, prepare your vegetables.
In a bowl, mix together all your dip ingredients.
Spread the mixture into the pie plate.
Bake for about 20 minutes until heated thoroughly.
Serve up with Wheat Thins and Coca-Cola!!
What To Dip Into Chicken Quesadilla Dip:
What To Serve With Chicken Quesadilla Dip:
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Fajitas
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Steak Fajitas
As I’ve said, I love my crockpot! I use it all the time for dinners, soups, and tailgating! You can check out my collection of recipes -> here! Trust me; you need to try the beans!
Easy Chicken Quesadilla Dip Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Fill a pot with water and chicken broth and bring to a broil.
- Once boiling, add in your uncooked chicken breasts.
- Once the chicken is done remove it from the broth and shred the chicken.
- While your chicken is broiling prepare up your vegetables
- Spray your 9-inch pie plate with a nonstick spray
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients except the Wheat Thins
- Spread the mixture into the pie plate
- Bake for about 20 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- Serve up with Wheat Thins and Coca-Cola!!
- Mondelēz International and Coca-Cola are Corporate Champion and Partners of the NCAA.
- NCAA and Snack Bracket Playbook are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- © Mondelēz International group © Coca-Cola Zero is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Company.