This Easy Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad Recipe will rival any store-bought macaroni salad! I can’t believe I waited this long to try making my own. Once everything is chopped, the salad goes together fast.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
After making this, I must say I feel stupid for this fear now! My first pasta salad was Easy Pizza Pasta Salad (see it ->here), and I haven’t looked back. I have to say I am excited this did not disappoint and turned out terrific as well.
If you are not a fan of boiling and peeling eggs, you can use Instant Pot Egg loaf to cook the hard-boiled egg part. Just dice up the loaf, and it’s done, no peeling eggs. I plan to use this in potato salads as well!
Easy Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- Macaroni noodles
- Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Dijon Mustard
- Dill Pickles
- Red Onion
- Celery Ribs
- Black Olives– These will be chopped; you can buy chopped black olives or chop whole olives.
- Smoked Paprika– Regular Paprika will also work on this recipe as well. This is what I had on hand.
How To Make Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad:
Boil your eggs until they are hard and allow them to chill in an ice water bath before peeling.
Start to boil the pasta as per the directions on the box and strain.
You can run cold water over the noodles to help the noodles to chill faster, I used an over-the-sink strainer for this.
Chop up your veggies and olives if needed. I am not ashamed to say I cheated a bit and used pre-chopped black olives in mine.
Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a separate bowl.
Mix in with the egg yolks salt, pepper, mustard, and mayo.
In a large bowl, dump in everything else and mix it up.
Then mix in your egg mayo mixture and smoked paprika.
Mix until well-coated.
I whipped this up in a Tupperware Mega Bowl. My mom got this for me; it has been excellent at mixing everything!! We have used it for everything!
Refrigerate and serve!
You can garnish it with more paprika and whatever else you like.
What’s your favorite pasta salad?? What events do you take this side dish to?
How To Store Macaroni Salad
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Amazing Pasta Salads
- Pizza Pasta Salad– Use rotini pasta with Italian dressing to take your pizza toppings to the next level in an easy pasta salad.
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad– Use rotini pasta with bacon, cheese, and ranch to make this pasta salad!
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad– Simple but classic macaroni salad; dill pickles add to the flavor of this pasta salad.
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Easy Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Boil your eggs until they are hard and allow them to chill before peeling.
- Start to boil the pasta as per the directions on the box and strain.
- You can run cold water over the noodles to help the noodles to chill faster.
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a separate bowl.
- Chop up your veggie, egg whites, and olives if needed, I am not ashamed to say I cheated a bit and used pre-chopped black olives in mine.
- Mix in with the egg yolks the salt, pepper, mustard, and mayo.
- In a large bowl dump in everything else and mix it up.
- Then mix in your egg mayo mixture and smoked paprika.
- Mix into well coated.
- Refrigerate and serve!