This past St Patrick’s day, the kids wanted to try some Irish food, so what better one than Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe ?? I had made this once years ago, so I had a general idea. However, I must say I love how easy this dinner is to make up and the no prep work too.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now I will have to say this wasn’t the kid’s favorite dinner, but they loved trying the recipe out. My parents did a cruise to Europe a couple of years ago, including Ireland so the kids love to try food from where their grandparents have been before. Next time I plan to make this in my Instant pot to see how it turns out.
Pete the Cat: The Great Leprechaun Chase: Includes 12 St. Patrick’s Day Cards, Fold-Out Poster, and Stickers!IRISH RECIPES FOR ST. PATRICK’S DAY: The Best of Irish Cooking, Drinks and Jokes For St. Patrick’s DaySt. Patrick’s Day Party – Fun and Games for Kids
Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe Ingredients:
How TO Make Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage:
I cut open my corned beef package and dropped all juices included in my crockpot.
Now do pay attention. There is a packet of seasonings in it, pull those out.
Chop your red onion and add it to your crockpot.
Add your baby carrots and baby carrots as well into the crockpot. You can chop these smaller if you want to.
Pour a couple of cups of water into the crockpot. You will want the vegetables submerged.
Sprinkle the packet of seasoning over the corned beef.
Cover and allow to cook on low for about 5 hours
At least half an hour before you are ready to eat add in your cabbage leaves.
Serve and enjoy!
What meals do you make for St. Patricks Day?
AMAZING ST PATRICK’S DAY RECIPES TO TRY OUT
The possibilities are endless for making a St Patrick’s day cooked at home. A crockpot is my favorite way to cook corned beef, but it can be done in various ways. See the recipes->here.
- Guinness Crock Pot Pork Roast And Vegetables Recipe
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew Recipe
- Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe
- Guinness Beer Bread
- Corned Beef And Cabbage Dutch Oven Recipe
- Guinness Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe
- Homemade Shepherd’s Pie
- Smoked Brisket Shepards Pie
- Baked Dutch Oven Beef Stew
Crockpot Corned Beef And Cabbage Recipe
- Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray.
- I cut open my package of corned beef and dropped it all juices included into my crock pot. Now do pay attention there is a packet of seasonings in it pull those out.
- Pour in a couple of cups of water into the crockpot.
- Chop your red onion and add into your crockpot.
- Add in your baby carrots and baby carrots as well into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle the packet of seasoning over the corned beef.
- Cover and allow to cook on low for about 5 hours
- At least half hour before you are ready to eat add in your potatoes, carrots, and cabbage leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!