Fudgey Peanut Butter Cocoa No Bakes is hands down one of my FAVORITE treats ever!! You don’t have to turn on the oven to make them; in the winter, they are the perfect warm gooey mess to eat. My teenagers always request them all the time year round!
First posted in 2014 and republished in 2019 and 2023.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Not only are they a great dessert, but I also made these often while nursing because the oatmeal boosts nursing. The peanut butter was an easy way to help boost my calories. Plus, let’s face it after having a baby or a rough day, chocolate and peanut butter together is fantastic!!!
I adapted the recipe from a cookbook I received -> The Great American Cookie Cookbook, as a Christmas gift right before graduating high school. Over 20 years later, I still use this cookie cookbook, and my girls love it!
No Bakes Fudgey Peanut Butter Cocoa Ingredients:
- White Sugar
- Butter– You can use salted butter or unsalted butter; I use whatever I have on hand. If you are watching your salt intake, then use unsalted.
- Cocoa– I use regular baking cocoa when I make mine. You could use dark cocoa if that is the taste you prefer.
- Peanut Butter-Use either creamy or crunchy peanut butter. If you have kids with braces, creamy peanut butter is the way to go.
- Oats– You can use either old fashion oats or quick oats; I have done both.
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies:
Combine together milk, sugar, butter, and cocoa on the stovetop in a saucepan. (I add cocoa after the butter has melted)
Bring the combination in the pan to a rolling boil while stirring occasionally.
Remove the pan from heat, and allow to sit for a minute before moving on to the next step.
Next add in the vanilla, oats, and peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
How To Store No Bake Cookies
Place your cooled no-bakes in an air-tight container or a Ziploc bag. You can store them on the counter for up to a week or in the fridge for up to two weeks.
no bake desserts
No-bake recipes are my jam in the summer, and most times, they are also easy to make year-round!
What is your favorite No-Bake Treat to make??
Amazing Peanut Butter Desserts To Try
- No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Frosting
Fudgey Peanut Butter Cocoa No Bakes
- Combine together milk, sugar, butter, and cocoa on the stovetop in a saucepan. (I add cocoa after the butter has melted)
- Bring the combination in the pan to a rolling boil while stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from heat, allow to sit for a minute before moving on to the next step.
- Add in the vanilla, oats, and peanut butter and stir until well mixed.
- Scoop onto wax paper and allow to cool and harden.
- Eat and enjoy!!