I love to find new cake mix flavors to try out, and a new favorite cake mix cookie is this Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies Recipe. Cake mix cookies are easy to make and always taste so good. With fewer ingredients to measure, they are perfect for baking with kids.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I love making cookies, and so does Isabella! My favorite part of cake mix cookies is that there are only a couple of ingredients, so there isn’t much to measure. Isabella has been enjoying baking and doing these solo, so these are perfect for her to make on her own.
Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies Recipe Ingredients:
- Cherry Chip Mix Cake Mix– If you can’t find a Cherry Chip Cake mix, a Cherry cake mix will work, but the cherry flavor of the cookies will be stronger.
- Vegetable Oil
- White Chocolate Chips-These can be substituted with confetti baking chips if you want to change the look of the cookie.
Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies Recipe Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix all of your ingredients. **Isabella decided these needed a little extra and had to add a mixture of confetti baking chips and white chips in this batch.**
Use a nonstick cookie sheet or place parchment paper on your cookie sheet. Now I use parchment paper when making a lot of cookies or different varieties. This way, I rip off the paper and lay down new paper since I don’t have to wash the pan in between batches. I have to say I love to bake, but man, the dishes can add up!
Now my next baking secret is I used a cookie scoop to scoop out the batter. If you aren’t using a cookie scoop to make cookies, you need to try it out! I love my Wilton Scoop for making all the cookies and even mini muffins. (You can grab one -> here on Amazon)
Bake for 11 minutes, and keep an eye on how hot they cook.
Mine made about 22 cookies.
How To Store Cake Mix Cookies:
Store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag and eat within five to seven days.
Other Cookie Recipes To Check Out:
I love making cake mix cookies! I have a whole collection; the Smore’s one is amazing! You can check out the collection -> here!
- Christmas Sugar Cookies– These cookies with homemade frosting are amazing!
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies-> Use a muffin pan and homemade peanut butter cookies, and stuff them with peanut butter cups!
- Minty Chocolate Delight Cookies– Chocolate cookies made with chocolate and mint morsels, an amazing sweet cookie!
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together all of your ingredients.
- Use a nonstick cookie sheet or place parchment paper on your cookie sheet.
- Now my next baking secret is I used a cookie scoop to scoop out the batter.
- Bake for 11 minutes, be sure to keep an eye on how hot they cook.
- Mine made about 22 cookies.
- Store in an air tight container or ziploc bag.