Easy peanut butter pie is the perfect no-bake dessert for holiday dinners or any other time of year. Plus, as a frozen pie, it’s easy to prep early. My brother made this for Thanksgiving for the first time a couple of years ago, and we all fell in love. I love that this Peanut Butter Pie is a no-bake, and it can be prepped long before any festivity or potluck.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I am a HUGE peanut butter fan, I can eat it straight from the jar. This is worth the splurge every holiday for me! (and in the summer when it’s super hot) I plan to make this with a chocolate graham cracker crust and more peanut butter cups.
frozen peanut butter pie Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese– This needs to be softened; I pull mine out of the fridge before I am ready to make the pies so it can soften up.
- Confectioner sugar– AKA Powdered sugar, not regular sugar.
- Cool Whip- You will want this to be thawed in the fridge overnight, I also pull mine from the fridge when I pull the cream cheese.
- Pre-made graham cracker pie crusts– We have also made this with Oreo pie crusts and loved it.
- Peanut Butter Cups– These will need to be chopped up
How To Make Peanut Butter Pie:
Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
Then mix in the milk and peanut butter, and beat until smooth(ish).
Fold the whipped topping into the peanut butter mixture.
DO NOT DUMP IT ALL IN AND STIR!!!
Pour into the two pie crusts evenly, optional you can stir in diced Peanut Butter Cups.
Top both pies with peanut butter cup pieces chopped up.
Cover with the lids from the pie crusts and put in the freezer.
Best to be taken from the freezer 10 minutes before serving and allowed to thaw enough to cut.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup for serving.
What is your go-to holiday dessert?
How To Store no bake frozen peanut butter pie
Once making the pie you can store frozen for up to 30 days. Once you have served some of the pie, put back in the freezer until you are ready to serve again.
Amazing Peanut Butter Desserts To Try
- No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Frosting
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Easy Peanut Butter Pie
- About an hour beofre you are areadyto mix the pie take out the cream cheese and frozen whipped topping to allow them to warm up.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Next mix in the milk and peanut butter beat to smooth(ish).
- Next you will use a silicone spatula to fold in the whipped topping. DO NOT DUMP IT ALL IN AND STIR!!! It must be folded in to the peanut butter mixture.
- Do not drop it all the whipped topping into the bowl at once. It has to be folded in. I woudld scoop otu of the ontainer into the bowl and slow mix it.
- Optional is to mix in chopped chunks of peanut butter cups
- Pour into the two pie crusts evenly.
- Top both pies with peanut butter cup pieces chopped up.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving to allow to thaw enough to cut.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup for serving if you want.
- Store Frozen