This Easy Instant Pot Pasta And Meatballs is such an easy weeknight dinner! Now, after two years of using this Instant Pot, this is still one of the few meals I can make with confidence. And it’s easy enough that the teenagers have made it as well!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
We went to Seaside, Oregon, over a mid-winter break in 2017 and were lucky enough to stay in a condo! Since we had the kids with us, we opted for a meal plan before going,g and took our Instant Pot with us.
I am still trying to figure mine out, so I was excited about the in-person demonstrations to suck up her Instant Pot knowledge. Don’t worry. We made other recipes I can’t wait to share with you, either! Eating in the condo saved us so much money!
Easy Instant Pot Pasta And Meatballs Ingredients:
**Note use rotini or penne. The spaghetti noodles won’t work due to their thinness and shape.**
**Note you can half this to fit in a smaller Instant Pot this was made in a large instant pot.**
How To Make Instant Pot Pasta And Meatballs:
Put a splash of water in the inner liner pot and turn the Instant Pot onto saute. We made this dinner in her 8-quart Instant Pot (you can see it ->here on Amazon). I have the 6 Quart Instant Pot, but this amount won’t fit in mine, so we used her. However, I will be doing this as halved in mine.
**Instant Pot hack – I learned if you flip it to saute right away it warms up the inner liner to lower the amount of warm-up time for cooking the food**
Dump the meatballs into the pre-warmed up insert in the Instant Pot.
Pour in the two jars of pasta sauce and then dump in two pasta sauce jars full of water.
Dump in both boxes of rotini pasta.
Give all the ingredients in the pot a good stir to mix everything up.
Hit the manual button and press the plus sign to say five on the display screen
Allow it to cook a countdown will come back on the display as it nears being done the cooking.
Serve and enjoy!!
We served ours with the kid’s favorite canned green beans and a loaf of garlic bread. It was quick and easy and cheaper than taking the kids all out to eat!
What is your go-to Instant pot dinner for your family?
Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot is a great way to make dinner fast on busy weeknights! As well as dinner, it is easy to meal prep for the week.
- Taco Pasta
- Pork Carnitas
- Loaded Baked Beans
- Beef Chili
- Shredded Chicken Taco Meat
- Egg Loaf
- Pasta and Meatballs
- Crack Chicken
- Egg Bites
favorite meatball recipes
- Grape Jelly Meatballs – Use your crockpot to make these easy meatballs for an appetizer with only two ingredients.
- Meatball Tater Tot Casserole– Use meatballs to make a classic tater tot casserole with a new twist
- Meatball Biscuit Casserole– An easy weeknight dinner that is easy to make for dinner and the kids will love it. Perfect for a school night and perfect for kids to make as well.
- Homemade Meatballs– It is easy to make meatballs at home that are frozen for later use.
- Crockpot Meatball Subs-An easy recipe perfect for tailgating on game days! These also double for an easy In addition to being perfect for tailgating; these are also easy to make for weeknight dinners!
- Instant Pot Meatballs and Pasta-Perfect for weeknight dinners with busy schedules and a frugal dinner. Just dump in all the ingredients and let it cook for a perfect weeknight dinner that requires no effort at all.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH Instant Pot Pasta:
- Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- Easy Cheesy Monkey Bread
- English Muffin Garlic Bread
- Pull-Apart Garlic Cheese Bread
- Kernel Corn
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Easy Instant Pot Pasta And Meatballs!!
- Put a splash of water in the inner liner pot and turn the Instant Pot onto saute. We made this dinner in her 8 quart Instant Pot
- Dump in your meatballs into the pre-warmed up liner
- Dump in the two jars of pasta sauce
- Pour in 2 pasta sauce jars of water
- Dump in both boxes of rotini pasta
- Give all the ingredients in the pot a good stir to mix it up
- Hit the manual button and press the plus sign to say five on the display screen
- Allow it to cook a countdown will come back on the display as it nears being done cooking
- Serve and enjoy!!