This Easy Baked Ziti Recipe is a household favorite! We have so many crazy weeknights that having easy dinners the whole family loves is crucial for me as a mom! I can’t believe that up until a couple of years ago, I thought Ziti was a fancy dinner.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) Disclaimer I was given Perfect Grill Oven Gloves to add to creating this Easy Baked Ziti Recipe for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was given; all opinions are mine and truthful to the experiences in my kitchen.
We are huge bakers and grillers in our house; the kids are too. I hate using pot holders, and truthfully so do I, so when I had the chance to review Oven Gloves, I jumped at it!! I constantly lose my grip on potholders or find them awkward to grab around pans. Plus, if they aren’t the gloves, so much skin is left exposed to be burnt by the racks, yes, I have a special skill.
Easy Baked Ziti Ingredients:
- Penne Pasta– You can use a different form of pasta or whole grain pasta as well in this recipe.
- Pasta Sauce– Any pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce will work with this; you can also use homemade spaghetti sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ground Beef– I always have cooked ground beef ready to defrost in my freezer, see my post -> here on how to prep and freeze ground beef.
How To Make Quick Baked Ziti:
Brown your meat or pull out pre-cooked frozen ground beef. (Be sure to check out our post -> here on freezing cooked ground beef)
Boil your Penne Pasta and strain the water out when the noodles are cooked.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees to bake the Ziti in.
In your pot, put back in your cooked pasta and add in your sauce and meat.
Mix the mixture until it is well blended.
Spray your baking dish with nonstick spray to ensure clean-up is a breeze.
Dump your sauce-covered noodle meat sauce mixture into your baking dish.
Cover with cheese and bake for about 5 minutes till cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!
What To Seve With Easy Baked Ziti:
- Green Salad
- Vegetable Stir Fry
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Green Beans
- English Muffin Garlic Cheese Bread
- Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull-Apart Bread
What To Put In Baked Ziti:
So many ways to change up baked ziti! These are some great ways to do different add-ins to ziti.
- Ground Chicken
- Ground Sausage
- Black Olives
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
Easy Baked Ziti Recipe
- Brown your meat or pull out pre-cooked frozen ground beef.
- Boil your Penne Pasta and strain the water out when the noodles are cooked.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees for baking the Ziti in.
- In your pot put back in your pasta and add in your sauce and meat.
- Mix the mixture together until it is well blended.
- Spray your baking dish with nonstick spray to make sure clean up is a breeze.
- Dump your sauce-covered noodle meat sauce mixture into your baking dish.
- Cover with cheese and bake for about 5 minutes till cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!