This Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin recipe is a long-time family favorite. Now after picking up a pork tenderloin on markdown, a friend suggested this for dinner! I wasn’t sure how it would turn out since maple syrup on pork seemed odd.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
This is one dinner that Micahel loves to help assemble; he loves sticking the toothpick in the food!!! Wrapping the bacon can be tricky, but using food skewers instead of toothpicks works excellently!! Michael loves to call the maple syrup in this his secret ingredient.
Most recently, my Fred Meyer had a $.99/lb pork sale, and I stocked up on the max. That meant cutting down my sizes and roasts, but it was worth the savings in the long run! I decided to re-whip this up that night because it had been a while since we had it!
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Ingredients:
How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Directions:
Spray your pan with a nonstick spray; I did mine in a 9X13 pan.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Layout your bacon and wrap the pork tenderloin with it.
Stick in food skewers or toothpicks to secure the bacon.
Bake for about 45 minutes.
Remove the pork tenderloin and then cover with maple syrup. You can drizzle with maple syrup and use a basting brush to mop the whole thing with maple syrup.
Place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
Check the temperature of the meat with a food thermometer for food safety. Pork will need to be cooked to 145 degrees.
Serve and enjoy!!! We enjoyed ours with asparagus and baby bok choy!
What To Serve With Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin:
- Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Pull-Apart Bread
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash Recipe
- Vegetable Stir Fry
Other Bacon Wrapped Food
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Potatoes
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Spray your pan with a nonstick spray, I did mine in a 9X13 pan
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Lay out your bacon and wrap the pork tenderloin with it
- Stick in food skewers or toothpicks to secure the bacon
- Bake for about 45 minutes
- Remove the pork tenderloin and then cover maple syrup
- Place back in the oven for another 15 minutes
- Check the temperature of the meat with a food thermometer for food safety