This Cast Iron Grilled Zucchini Recipe is now my new favorite grilling recipe. I have done meats and a couple of veggies with bacon in my cast iron, but this was my first time grilling just a vegetable.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now butter isn’t the healthiest option, but it may be one of the tastiest options to cook this up with. I use my cast iron skillet on my grill burner the most. While it can be used on the glass top, I am too clumsy to use that heavy of a pan on it. I love that there isn’t much cleanup to the cast iron and how fast it cooks up.
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Pre-Seasoned and Ready for Stove Top or Oven Use, 10.25The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook: A Treasury of Timeless, Delicious RecipesSpices with Built-in Grinder Trader Joes Lemon Pepper, Garlic Salt, Everyday Seasoning and Himalayan Pink Salt- Bundle with one of Each Kitchen Necessities
Cast Iron Grilled Zucchini Recipe Ingredients:
Now you could use olive oil to make this instead as a healthier option or a different oil as well.
How TO make Cast Iron Grilled Zucchini Recipe
Slice up your zucchini, about a half-inch thick will work.
Wash off your Zucchini and allow it to drip; you can also dry it with a paper towel.
If putting your pan on the grill, fire up the grill, or if on the stove, turn your burner on
Drop in your butter into your skillet and allow it to melt.
Once your butter has melted, place in your zucchini and salt to taste with your garlic salt, I love the Trader Joe’s grinder. The flavor is fantastic.
Allow the Zucchini to cook until the Zucchini is softened and removed from heat.
I do stir and flip mine to make sure the zucchini is cooked thoroughly thru.
I place mine on a paper towel to absorb some of the excess butter off of the Zucchini
Serve and enjoy!
What To Serve With Cast Iron Grilled Zucchini:
- Grilled Garlic Chicken Marinade
- Cuban Pork Chops
- Grilled Bacon Stuffed Cheeseburgers
- Korean BBQ Chicken
- Coca-Cola Chicken Legs
Cast Iron Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- Slice up your zucchini, about a half inch thick will work.
- Wash off your Zucchini and allow to drip dry, you can also dry with a paper towel as well.
- If putting your pan on the grill fire up the grill or if on the stove turn your burner on.
- Drop in your butter into your skillet and allow to melt.
- Once your butter has melted place in your zucchini and salt to taste with your garlic salt, I love the Trader Joes grinder the flavor is amazing.
- Allow the Zucchini to cook until the Zucchini is softened and remove from heat.
- I do stir and flip mine to make sure the zucchini is cooked thoroughly thru.
- I place mine on a paper towel to absorb some of the excess butter off of the Zucchini.
- Serve and enjoy!